ThrustVPS no any respone to customer.

Since their last Server Migration.
    My vps couldn't be connected with old IP also new IP.
    What's worse,ThrustVPS no any respone to customer.
    Including submit ticket on their website, Twitter, Email([email protected] and [email protected]).

Do you know if you are in the Maidenhead Datacentre or their US ones?
    Akin Olagbaiye | [email protected] | +44 203 137 5608
    Shared Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers | Reseller Hosting | Managed Hosting | Domain Names | Email Hosting | SSL Certificates
    TSOHost | www.tsohost.com - Proudly based in the United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Akin Olagbaiye View Post
    Do you know if you are in the Maidenhead Datacentre or their US ones?
    My VPS should id US.
    No response till now.

Two years ago I faced same issue. I decided not to continue with them any more and didn't renew it.

There are many very good and reliable providers out there which you can really TRUST !.

Are you on a managed or unmanaged plan? Bad customer service really doesn't sit well will me at all and I personally feel that there is no excuse for it whatsoever.

However if you are on an unmanaged plan they may use that as an excuse...
    Akin Olagbaiye | [email protected] | +44 203 137 5608
    Shared Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers | Reseller Hosting | Managed Hosting | Domain Names | Email Hosting | SSL Certificates
    TSOHost | www.tsohost.com - Proudly based in the United Kingdom

Did they replied you?
    You might just wait for response, as there is no contact number on WhoIs data.
    Also you did generated a ticket right? Its always good to generate ticket, so you and host both have record of it.

How long exactly has it been that they have not replied back yet it's very bad looking for them.

For now as you wait for a reply you should think about switching hosts to a more reliable provider. Check there hosting offers out as there are a lot of hosts who have advertise great deals. Be sure to review any provider before you sign up with them check for past reviews and feedback usually on forums like WHT clients of these hosts would come here and leave their feedback for the public to see.

WHT offers have some pretty plans advertised by some hosts who look like they are just capable of provider the best service. Don't forget it isn't all about service it's about customer service so look for this too.

When they migrated mine with this recent subnet shutdown, they gave me the wrong or misconfigured IPs.
    They then gave me correct IPs. Then, I had to have them fix outgoing packets.
    (sigh)

Also, remember they are UK based, so the time may be a little funky depending on where you live. Probably not many techs watching at 3AM GMT.
    This is the best signature in the world....Tribute!
    (It is not the best signature in the world, no. This is just a tribute)

If you are not getting any response from them at all, have you tried to call them? If you are not getting anywhere with no information then I would recommend you start looking elsewhere for another host. I'm hoping you have backups. Backups are always so important in these moments. Have you started to look at other companies yet so you know where to go to next?
    They call me the bread baker

If you value your data there I would move it out now and wouldnt wait for a response, cause if you havent gotten one by now you wont later.