* ★★★★★ Limenex - Managed Quad Core Dedicated Servers from $129/mth | FREE cPanel/WHM ★

Limenex.com - High Performance Managed Dedicated Servers

Are you looking for an incredible web host or switching from your current host? Choosing the right hosting provider is extremely important. Frequent downtime, poor hardware, terrible network and terrible support are disastrous for any website. With the myriad of hosting companies to choose from, we know the decision is difficult. With Limenex, the choice is obvious. We give you everything you need and more to run your websites smoothly with an incredible support team available 24/7 to assist you.

Limenex Web Hosting is a company that cares for its customers. We strongly believe in delivering the best for our customers. Hence, we build all our servers with top-quality hardware to deliver a whole new high performance web hosting experience for you! With the addition of our knowledgeable staffs working behind the scenes, blazing fast loading speed, high uptime, incredible technical support and features-packed hosting service are some of the ways we keep our customers happy!

Reliable and dependable web hosting does not have to break the bank. Host with Limenex now and enjoy excellence at its finest. Switch to Limenex today and we will migrate your websites for free!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why Our Customers Love Us

• Fully Managed Servers - Our experts are here 24/7 to manage your server for you. No Linux knowledge is needed to use our managed servers. You can focus on running your websites while we run the servers for you. Click here to learn more!
    • Incredible 24/7 Support - Our support is one of the best in the industry with industry leading response time of 15 minutes average. There's no need to wait for hours or days before somebody looks into your issue!
    • High Performance Servers - All our servers run enterprise-grade hardware and are optimised for optimum performance for our customers!
    • 99.9% Uptime - We don't just guarantee it, we deliver it or you get free service from us. It's that simple.
    • Trustable Business - Limenex has been around since 2010 and we are a legally registered business and we pay our taxes. We won't go missing overnight some "hosts" do.

View Our Servers: www.limenex.com/managed-dedicated-server.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Data Centre & Network

Limenex's managed dedicated servers are housed in TierPoint's (formerly Colo4) data centre facility in Dallas, Texas. The facility features a premium Internap FCP optimised multi-homed network consisting of Level 3, Time Warner, AboveNet and SuddenLink, ensuring incredible network performance worldwide.

Please visit our website for details.

Clearance Servers

We have a few Clearance Servers left and they are sold at a huge discount compared to our regular pricing. We can change the hardware, but any change will increase the price. Contact us to order before they're all gone! While stocks last!

Clearance Server 1:
    • Intel Xeon E3-1220 (4 x 3.1 GHz)
    • 8 GB DDR3 RAM
    • 2 x 1 TB HDD
    • 3000 GB Bandwidth
    • 8 IP Addresses
    • cPanel/WHM + Softaculous
    • Full Managed
    • $129/mth
    • Contact Us to Order

Clearance Server 2:
    • Dual Intel Xeon E5620 (16 x 2.4 GHz)
    • 32 GB DDR3 RAM
    • 4 x 500 GB HDD
    • 5000 GB Bandwidth
    • 8 IP Addresses
    • Full Managed
    • $165/mth
    • Contact Us to Order

Clearance Server 3:
    • 16 GB DDR3 RAM
    • 4 x 1 TB HDD
    • 5000 GB Bandwidth
    • 8 IP Addresses
    • Full Managed
    • $165/mth
    • Contact Us to Order

Clearance Server 4:
    • 32 GB DDR3 RAM
    • 4 x 1 TB HDD
    • Hardware RAID 10
    • 7000 GB Bandwidth
    • 8 IP Addresses
    • Full Managed
    • $210/mth
    • Contact Us to Order

Keep an eye on our Specials page for more exciting deals!

Managed Dedicated Servers

Use "DEDI10OFF" coupon code to enjoy 10% recurring discount for our regular priced servers!

Server 1:
    • Intel Core i7-2600 (8 x 3.4 GHz)
    • 8 GB DDR3 RAM
    • 2 x 500 GB HDD
    • 4000 GB Bandwidth
    • 8 IP Addresses
    • Fully Managed
    • $157.50/mth (10% OFF!)
    • ORDER NOW

Server 2:
    • Intel Core i7-3770 (8 x 3.4 GHz)
    • 8 GB DDR3 RAM
    • 2 x 500 GB HDD
    • 4000 GB Bandwidth
    • 8 IP Addresses
    • Full Managed
    • $175.50/mth (10% OFF!)
    • ORDER NOW

Server 3:
    • Intel Core i7-4770 (8 x 3.4 GHz)
    • 8 GB DDR3 RAM
    • 2 x 500 GB HDD
    • 5000 GB Bandwidth
    • 8 IP Addresses
    • Full Managed
    • $189/mth (10% OFF!)
    • ORDER NOW

Server 4:
    • Intel Xeon E3-1240 (8 x 3.3 GHz)
    • 8 GB DDR3 RAM
    • 2 x 500 GB HDD
    • 4000 GB Bandwidth
    • 8 IP Addresses
    • Full Managed
    • $175.50/mth (10% OFF!)
    • ORDER NOW

Server 5:
    • Intel Xeon E3-1270 v2 (8 x 3.5 GHz)
    • 8 GB DDR3 RAM
    • 2 x 500 GB HDD
    • 5000 GB Bandwidth
    • 8 IP Addresses
    • Full Managed
    • $198/mth (10% OFF!)
    • ORDER NOW

Server 6:
    • Dual Intel Xeon E5-2430 (24 x 2.2 GHz)
    • 24 GB DDR3 RAM
    • 2 x 500 GB HDD
    • 9000 GB Bandwidth
    • 8 IP Addresses
    • Full Managed
    • $283.50/mth (10% OFF!)
    • ORDER NOW

Visit our website for more information!

Here are some comments from our customers regarding our service:

"Awesome support very fast server!!!"
    "Thank you for the very fast support ;D"
    "You can try Limenex.com. I have been using it and so far so good."
    "I thought I'd pop by to say that the account has been working well."
    "My websites that I have hosted with Limenex have always been loading lighting fast"
    "I got my server provisioned rather fast and they good fast servers so far. Thanks and I recommend"
    "Efficient Tech support, I usually get any issues solved right away, ticket response time very fast usually within 5 - 10 minutes in my experience!!!"
    "They are good in support and no problem at all such as lagging time with answering my tickets. But from my experiences, Limenex answered me faster"
    "I just want to say that this is the best hosting I have tried for a long time. Their support staff are friendly, they are responsive. These guys are highly recommend."
    "After I got things up and going, I received a follow-up email several days after asking if everything was alright. I was amazed and glad to know someone personally checked on my status. I couldn't be more happier."
    "First impression above all, their support is just awesome, they are replying to every of my question in matter of max 10-20 minutes (usually just a minute or two) with meaningful and useful answers, showing that their support representative actually knows their stuff and can help you solve the problem."

Have a question for us? No problem! Click here to contact us and our friendly staffs will get back to you shortly.

This dedicated server promotion is still available!