Thumbs down Privatelayer Two Month Review

[I Can Prove What I Say To Everybody]

2months ago (02 Dec), we get a server from this company. and after 10days (12 Dec), our server was down (The Problem Is From Datacent) And It's Take 20Days (About 26 or 27 Dec)...

After That They Provide a New Offer That We Order Instead Of Downed Server; And "Fernando Yemali" Give Me a Month Free Of This Server. And Then We Get a New Server After New Year Vacation. (6 Jan)

But Now, We Use From The Server In Less Than 1Month, And Now I See They Are Completly Back From Their Words About a Month Free For This Server And Now, They Suspend Our Server.

So Please Be Careful If You Want To Do Business With PRIVATELAYER.

Service ID : #7324 Is Deactived Server That Was DOWN. And Service ID #7628 Is a New Server That They Should To Renew That For a Month And They Do Not...

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I hope you can still work it out with them. - Online in no time
    Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands with DAILY support, also on weekends
    DDOS Protected network - 100% Money Back if it doesn't work for you
    Streaming / IPTV allowed | Up to 10 Gbit ports | 100% Network Uptime

I'm surprised to hear this! They look very good and professional!
    Akin Olagbaiye | [email protected] | +44 203 137 5608
    Shared Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers | Reseller Hosting | Managed Hosting | Domain Names | Email Hosting | SSL Certificates
    TSOHost | - Proudly based in the United Kingdom

very weird from PrivateLayer, i am currently using a dedicated server from them and have had nearly zero downtime, support has been good if and when neeeded! Weird...

I too had a horrible experience.

The VPS has been unreachable for two times in less than 7 days. The first time the problem has been solved after 7 hours the second time after 3 hours.

The support did not provide explanations evading my questions but did that very gently.

The IP address given me was present in two blacklists and when I asked to fix the problem they asked me to buy support.

For this reason I would not recommend PrivateLayer/CHVPS VPSs and I can not claim to have appreciated the support.

It's really wired for a respected provider to go back on their promises, I would be interested to see their input about this. Although I hope things work well for you. - We Nurse & Babysit Your Websites!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS & Dedicated Hosting
    24/7 Support | cPanel | Softaculous | SEO Tools | RVSiteBuilder & More.

Quote Originally Posted by HostNurse View Post
    ... a respected provider ...
    lol change your mind about this part.
    Are you looking for dedicated server providers, colocation services, IP Transits?

Contact me asap, with more than 10 years experience in the market, I can recommend you the best choices