I have 50$ a month and I want the best UK VPS for me

My website is getting big these days and it's time to move to a VPS.

Musts:
    - In the UK or France.
    - Support W3 Total Cache and won't bother me to stop it, ever.
    - Reliability, reliability, and reliability. I want 99.9999999. (If possible.)
    - Free migration.
    - 100% SSD. (If possible.)
    - Fast and friendly support.
    - Big bandwidth or whatever this is for more space for the visitors, I don't want to count and calculate. If possible something unlimited or big enough to grow.
    - Fully Managed. Fully Managed NOT Semi-Managed (I know DigitalOcean and Linode are THE BEST and how awesome they are, but sadly, I don't know how to manage it and I don't want you to tell me to get an unmanaged server or installing something to help me to managed. Keep your reply to yourself, please.)

My website is related to entreatment and I upload like 30 image a day at once with WordPress, plus, I use some compressing plugins for the images and other stuff, that uses the server CPU itself. So I want something could handle this, too.

I can not go over 50$ a month, for now.

Recommendations?
    Last edited by Flfol; 02-03-2014 at 11:54 AM.

Hi,

Take a look at Future Hosting - www.futurehosting.com
    I signed up for a VM6 in there UK/London DC.

They are SSD Energized, not 100% sure what that means, but it is fast.
    They also do Pure SSD, but they didn't have any in the UK when I ordered.

I have contacted there support 4 or 5 times, and you get a good reply time etc...
    Regards,
    Garry

FutureHosting for sure!

"CPU Equal Share"

That's not encouraging with their Pure SSD Plans.

To be honest I was 90% sure that I'm going to host my website with Media Temple's DV Managed, but after I experienced how TRULY fast one of my other websites that I host in UK in my friend server... I changed my mind to find something in the UK near me and near most of my visitors.

Media Temple doesn't have any data centers in the UK.

FutureHosting seems good, but is there any other options?

PAC VPS cloud hosting is best and cheapest solution for UK based hosting. I am using it 15 months and have no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Flfol View Post
    "CPU Equal Share"

That's not encouraging with their Pure SSD Plans.
    It is common term on vps hosting providers offering plans with lots of CPU cores.
    Some providers limit number of CPU cores and allow to max out anytime you need.
    Depends on usage, it may be an option to consider just custom shared/reseller hosting package as you don't need server root access.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    It is common term on vps hosting providers offering plans with lots of CPU cores.
    Some providers limit number of CPU cores and allow to max out anytime you need.
    Depends on usage, it may be an option to consider just custom shared/reseller hosting package as you don't need server root access.
    So equal share should be better than saying 1 CPU or whatever the speed of the CPU?

Quote Originally Posted by Flfol View Post

FutureHosting seems good, but is there any other options?
    They are good.....very good! I wouldn't have been with them 4 years if that wasn't the case!

That's a fair budget and you should be able to find a provider that meets your needs. I highly recommend XEN or KVM with a reputable provider, those two virtualizations tend to be extremely reliable and the way to go. Yes, in most cases shared CPU is much better as you are burst up and use more CPU when needed versus being limited to 1 single core. Providers tend to not care how much CPU you are using as long as its not effect anyone else or the server reliability/performance. Spec wise what are you looking for out of the VPS?
    SolaDrive - Enterprise Managed Solutions
    Specializing in Managed SSD VPS & Dedicated Servers in US & UK
    Rated #1 Provider at Top 20 VPS Providers For Performance
    Visit us at SolaDrive.com

Guess what guys? I found out that Servint does actually have data centers in Amsterdam. (Which is very near of London.)

They're excellent from what I have read an they look like a big and trust worthy company from their website and plans.

They have 99.99953% uptime from 1995 until today, plus, they offer UNMETERED Bandwidth with all the VPS Plans. (I know, I know there is nothing called UNMETERED, but I'm pretty sure they offer something way higher than the limed bandwidth of other providers.)

60GB Disk space, 1.5 GB Guaranteed RAM, and FREE Daily Off-Server Backups.

Only 49$ a month.

Sadly........ They are out of stock of Amsterdam servers

What do you think of them? I might wait until they get more space with their Amsterdam's data center.

http://www.servint.net/vps.php
    Last edited by Flfol; 02-04-2014 at 10:28 PM.