Talking What Happens If I Pay The Year Price?

I might order hosting from IX Web Hosting. I wanna get their yearly package, but I don't want to get charged $50 a year AND pay $4.95 a month. If I ordered it on 2/2/14, will I be charge $50 again on 2/2/15 or would it stay $4.95?

Not sure if I understand you correctly but if you pay yearly, it will stay yearly until you ask them to change it.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

3. You better ask them directly, but net is probably right. You order a yearly plan, it will be charged every year, not monthly.
    Hostabulous | cPanel (Linux) & Plesk (Windows) Hosting KVM VPS R1Soft backups | Proudly Canadian
    Cloudflare LiteSpeed Cloudlinux Remote backups Anti-Spam Web App Firewall Canada/US/Germany

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    You better ask them directly, but net is probably right. You order a yearly plan, it will be charged every year, not monthly.
    They make you pay $50 then it's $5 a month instead of $10 a month

Strange one, havent seen that in a while.
    You pay $50 and then still pay $4.95 a month?

So for the up front cost you save 11 dollars or so...alot to cough up just for 11 dollars.

European Union
    If you used a discount voucher this will not normally apply again next year, and you will be billed yearly but at the normal rate. This has always been my experience with other hosts. I just looked at their prices and can't find the price plan you mention, maybe it was a promotion of some kind.

I would make sure the "was" price on their site is not what it renews at. That's generally how it works. Just pop into their live chat to ask.
    A2 Optimized WordPress Hosting From A2 Hosting - 6X Faster Page Loads. Up To 20X Faster On Our Turbo Servers. WordPress Auto-Installed! ManageWP Account. US & European Data Centers. Server Rewind Backups. 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support. Also Featuring High Performance VPS Hosting!

You could switch to monthly plan but I believe monthly plans but I believe the invoice amount would be a bit more for monthly plan. Just contact billing department and get it done.

I would check with them directly and see exactly what price you will be charged and when you will be charged. It sounds like if your going to be paying yearly that will be for the entire year, but you always have to be prepared when it comes time to renew prices might be different so you should be prepared for that.

If you select the yearly billing cycle, you won't have to pay monthly. But your account will most likely renew without the discounts next year unless it's a lifetime coupon or do their packages just cost $50/year normally?