Thumbs up Big Scoots 7 month review

Iíve been with big scoots for about seven months, and I am very pleased with the service and uptime. I think the VPS was only down for 30 minutes once, which might have been a maintenance time. I was new to VPSís when I switched to them from a highly regarded shared host. They went out of their way to configure and secure the VPS for me. They also moved my three small websites from directadmin to cpanel at no charge. One of the websites was my ecommerce store. The store was moved smoothly, with little downtime, and any assistance I needed in tweaking the SSL settings was given, even if it wasnít their job to do it. They also set up both my onsite and offsite backups for me. Doing the offsite backups was above and beyond what could be expected from any host.

This is my third host, and while no host is perfect, Big Scoots is the best web host that I have had. These guys set a high bar as far as response time and service. While I rarely need to contact them about anything now, it was refreshing to get responses in a matter of a few minutes, not hours, as is the norm with many hosts. Also, the answers were actually helpful in figuring out what the problem is and helping fix it, as opposed to other hosts who sometimes give you canned or non-responsive answers. I highly recommend this company. If you are new to VPSís and may need some initial hand holding while you learn, they will work with you.

For the naysayer out there, any post that I have made about Big Scoots was because I think they are a good hosting company. They do not ask people to post reviews, nor do we receive anything for posting reviews.

Nice to hear the positive review. Thanks for sharing your experience.
    Find VPS Providers and Reviews at MyVPSReviews.com
    Submit Offers and Discuss at MyVPSForum.com

Nice review.....the Big Scoots guys do a great job!

Quote Originally Posted by czarina14 View Post
    Iíve been with big scoots for about seven months, and I am very pleased with the service and uptime. I think the VPS was only down for 30 minutes once, which might have been a maintenance time. I was new to VPSís when I switched to them from a highly regarded shared host. They went out of their way to configure and secure the VPS for me. They also moved my three small websites from directadmin to cpanel at no charge. One of the websites was my ecommerce store. The store was moved smoothly, with little downtime, and any assistance I needed in tweaking the SSL settings was given, even if it wasnít their job to do it. They also set up both my onsite and offsite backups for me. Doing the offsite backups was above and beyond what could be expected from any host.

This is my third host, and while no host is perfect, Big Scoots is the best web host that I have had. These guys set a high bar as far as response time and service. While I rarely need to contact them about anything now, it was refreshing to get responses in a matter of a few minutes, not hours, as is the norm with many hosts. Also, the answers were actually helpful in figuring out what the problem is and helping fix it, as opposed to other hosts who sometimes give you canned or non-responsive answers. I highly recommend this company. If you are new to VPSís and may need some initial hand holding while you learn, they will work with you.

For the naysayer out there, any post that I have made about Big Scoots was because I think they are a good hosting company. They do not ask people to post reviews, nor do we receive anything for posting reviews.
    Wonderful! Thanks so much for the kind words. Be sure to have an excellent weekend!
    www.BigScoots.com - Experience the Difference, Ride With Us
    Specializing in Premium Shared, Reseller, VPS, Hybrid and Dedicated Hosting
    Fully Managed | 100% Positive Approval Rating! | Server Migrations
    REAL 24/7/365 US Based ~5 Minute Response Times | 100% Network Uptime