Reseller Hosting recommendations

I want to start a web hosting business i am a newbie. I found heartinternet.co.uk it looks easy to set up and has everything I could want to sell. Anyone used it is it any good?

I want to sell
    -Domains
    -Shared Hosting
    -Website Builder
    -Email address (maybe)

Any recommendations?

Also as heartinternet does not offer end user support what could i use instead.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman247 View Post
    Getting end user support might increase the price. What is your budget anyway?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

I would like to keep it cheap but if i had to set a budget i would say £40

I would like to keep it cheap but if i had to set a budget i would say £40
    Is this your monthly or annual budget??
    You can easily find a good reseller hosting with standard features for around $5-10/month.
    YagHost - Fast Reliable Hosting Since 2009
    Managed VPS - NVMe DirectAdmin
    Web Hosting - NVMe SSD, AMD EPYC, 10 Gbps (US, Europe, Singapore)

You can consider outsourcing your support needs through a server management service provider.

Arrow

I want to start a web hosting business i am a newbie. I found heartinternet.co.uk it looks easy to set up and has everything I could want to sell. Anyone used it is it any good?

I want to sell
    -Domains
    -Shared Hosting
    -Website Builder
    -Email address (maybe)

Any recommendations?

For Hosting, You can see a variety of offers in the Reseller Section.

For Domains , Website Builder & Emails & SSL, Get a ( Free ) Account from Resell.Biz or ReselleClub or NetEarthOne.
    XiNiX InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. [ USA - UK - NL - SG - IN ] : 15+ Years of Service ( Since 2005 )
    ♦ ♦ Super Special Offers
    Cloud Server Range in INDIA
    ( Budget / High RAM / Dedicated CPU ) > [ www.istack.in ]

I want to sell
    -Domains
    -Shared Hosting
    -Website Builder
    -Email address (maybe)

Any recommendations?

InnoHosting offers you everything you need and their end user support is top-notch. I think you would be happy with them.

InnoHosting does seem to fit perfectly with what you need. If you'd like to offer a separate (non-cPanel) email product, Enom and ResellerClub offer resellable email packages.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

InnoHosting and EZPZHosting -> I would recommend for hosting with end user (although i was not fan of their end user support).

I always recommend to give your own personal support to your clients than messing things from provider.

For domain reselling - ResellerClub, NetEarthOne i have personally used so would recommend. If you have WHMCS license, you may also get an RC account free.

HI

Heart internet use their own control panel, so moving away in the future maybe difficult. you should find a provider with a popular control panel such as Cpanel or Plesk that you could easily move your customers if you ever wanted to move or upgrade in the future.
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

A lot of designers use HeartInternet. It's pretty common and big in the UK. Being US-based, it's not quite as popular over here, but I have heard of it. Like CyberHostPro explained, they don't use cPanel so it may be difficult to move your clients if/when you decide to upgrade to a VPS or dedicated box. I'd recommend sticking to cPanel providers--it will keep the transfer process as painless and quick as possible.

You'll also narrow your search significantly by looking for providers with end user support. There's InnoHosting, EZPZHosting, ThePrimeHost, and a few others, but they are the prime contenders. I already said that I would highly recommend InnoHosting, and EZPZHosting is "ok" by my estimation. I haven't used ThePrimeHost, but I've worked with their sales team. Their sales team was satisfactory but not dazzling (I considered InnoHosting's sales team to be absolutely dazzling).

If you're looking to sell domains, you'll want to make sure that whichever reseller account you buy comes with something called a "Domain Reseller". This will give you another panel which you can integrate to your billing panel used to sell domains. This is usually done through a domain registrar like NetEarthOne, eNom, ResellerClub, etc.

Make sure you check reviews for whatever company that you go with (I've personally written reviews of both EZPZHosting and InnoHosting). Wishing you the best of luck in your search. Let us know how it goes!

This may sound crazy but with EZPZHosting and InnoHosting i am confused to as what i can sell?

With heartinternet.co.uk it's more simple
    Resell Web Hosting
    Resell Domain Names
    Resell Custom VPS
    Resell SSL Certificates
    Resell Hosted Exchange Mailboxes
    Resell Hybrid Servers
    Resell Dedicated Servers
    Resell Website Security
    Resell Website Builder
    Resell Mobile Website Builder

Plus will I ever have to move my clients? Or can I just keep using my Reseller Hosting account till I cook over 2Thousand a month and try and keep it at that level?

a couple of concern i have with heartinternet.co.uk
    -No Cpannel most people use it (some pointed out) plus will limiting my self hurt my revenue?
    -No Uptime guarantee
    -No end user support

Are theses real problems?

Plus explain this We provide domain reseller accounts through NetEarthOne and Enom to allow you to automatically sell domains through WHMCS.

lastly Any books/content i could read to learn a little more about how to start/run my own reseller business
    Last edited by soulman247; 02-01-2014 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Wrong spelling

Question

I was about to ask the same thing .. what the thread started has posted.

any good reseller hosts with 150 GB+ Storage ? im with hostgator but i need a better host.. pl help.. should i get a large vps or reseller ?

Quote Originally Posted by StableHub View Post
    I always recommend to give your own personal support to your clients
    I agree to this.

Providers offering end user support will not be as good as if it were offered by yourself or having your own team offering the support.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

Heartinternets reseller was good when i used it beginning of 2012 but now i have moved on from them.

The fact its not cpanel is kinda sucky, there control panel is ok (eXtend) .. just the fact its all direct debit/credit card for the reseller of domains and vps etc instead of a easier paypal is what put me off in the end. And also i had the odd spell every other week a server would be down for maintenance which kinda got annoying too!

You can hire some one for support or switch to hosts which provide end user support. Another option would be like you can contact the hosting company for your clients that's what most of them do.

But

what should i use i don't really care about end user support any more i need need to find a good reseller host.

Reseller domains
    Reseller shared hosting
    Reseller vps (maybe)
    Reseller dectaed host

This is all i really need to make some serious money

Just name me a couple of options I was attracted to heartinternet as there website is set out for STUPID PEOPLE and it works exiling everything out right downside no cpanal so need one with cpannel

But

what should i use i don't really care about end user support any more i need need to find a good reseller host.

Reseller domains
    Reseller shared hosting
    Reseller vps (maybe)
    Reseller dectaed host

This is all i really need to make some serious money

Just name me a couple of options I was attracted to heartinternet as there website is set out for STUPID PEOPLE and it works exiling everything out right downside no cpanal so need one with cpannel
    Honestly, cpanel or no cpanel they offer everything you need to get started, and im sure they had a promo for first month for £1...(which they have had on forever)

Check out the reseller forums, skyehosting do all of that, and a few others do to, or what you could do is -

Setup a reseller account in enom
    Purchase reseller hosting account with someone ( who include cpanel )
    pick a nice host who you can resell vps/dedis from

setup a whmcs add the reseller hosting account into it, and setup the vps/dedis manually ..

And honestly forget about the serious money part for a long time, unless you have a hidden niche or a massive customer base waiting, the market is so saturated it will take a while for you to get known, become trusted and the customers begin to come in...

I would personally recommend you to start your venture with domain registration and shared hosting. There are several good providers.

If you would like to start cheap then check the below providers,

Resellerclub - Free domain reseller account which comes with all the other products required for you to resell. They also provide you with a readymade business website. If you are having your domain with resellerclub and hosting with the other, still you will be able to use the business site. Multiple payment options.

Resell Biz - They provide domain and reseller hosting options. Domain prices are one of the cheapest and there are not much TLDs when compared with resellerclub. Only credit card payment is accepted.

All the deposits that are mentioned in their respective sites can be utilized by us for purchasing products. So according to their strategy its a free reseller account. Also note that they deposit your reseller account only with the net amount, after deducting transaction charges if paid through paypal or credit cards.

Will tell about more providers if needed.