Thread: what u think?

Red face what u think?

hello everyone

can someone tell me which the greatest shared web hosting for adult content when its comes to support i mean some helpful non arrogant ( technical team)

*arvixe

*hostgator

*certifiedhosting

i know this question might been asked before, but i'm new to this

i think damas4host they don't oversell

I don't know much about adult hosting... never really looked into it. However, I do know that you won't go wrong with Hostnine support, and I saw in the terms and conditions when I was looking at them that they do adult hosting.

But really, their support teams are extremely helpful, even when you are being demanding (from project based issues, not support issues especially).
    ██ The Webmaster - Hosting News, Reviews, Hosting & WordPress Tutorials, and Hosting Guides

tnx guys

so u think this one better than hostgator ?

i heard smaller hosting are ok too because they are not overloaded

tbh i like listening/responsive support and when issue happens they don’t have to make me feel its the end of world

I personally think Hostnine is much better than Hostgator (Hostgator uses the same support team, servers as Bluehost, Hostmonster, and Justhost). Whilst Hostnine is owned by the same company, it actually is quite separate with their support & servers. <<snipped>>

In fact, our own particular site is hosted on their VPS. We do have a reseller plan with them as well.
    Last edited by bear; 01-30-2014 at 05:37 PM.
    ██ The Webmaster - Hosting News, Reviews, Hosting & WordPress Tutorials, and Hosting Guides

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by besthostnews View Post
    I personally think Hostnine is much better than Hostgator (Hostgator uses the same support team, servers as Bluehost, Hostmonster, and Justhost). Whilst Hostnine is owned by the same company, it actually is quite separate with their support & servers. <<snipped>>

In fact, our own particular site is hosted on their VPS. We do have a reseller plan with them as well.
    ok i will put them on my list

are they related to asmallorange.com ? any difference ?

Quote Originally Posted by linden201 View Post
    are they related to asmallorange.com ? any difference ?
    Same support, servers and management. The plans are slightly different though, so you will need to look at the differences.

understand, thanks besthostnews for the help

a small clarification my post was wrong the company i mentioned does not offer adult hosting i asked the wht moderators to remove my post, so people will not take a wrong provided info i'm sorry again

hey its okay their sister company allow it

help.asmallorange.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/20

hey its okay their sister company allow it

help.asmallorange.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/20
    thank you for your understanding the clarification is important just to let the people who will check this thread know what is the right info and what is the wrong
    and i'm still requesting post deletion

hello everyone

can someone tell me which the greatest shared web hosting for adult content when its comes to support i mean some helpful non arrogant ( technical team)

*arvixe

*hostgator

*certifiedhosting

i know this question might been asked before, but i'm new to this
    Are you looking for Linux or Windows hosting?
    SimpleSonic - We Make Fast... Easy!
    US/UK/MY - 100% Uptime - Shared - Reseller - cPanel - DirectAdmin - WHMCS Included!
    Blazing Fast NVMe SSD - CloudLinux - Imunify360 - LiteSpeed - MailChannels - JetBackup

Quote Originally Posted by HostMantis View Post
    Are you looking for Linux or Windows hosting?
    linux/shared i will host live stream via white label

Most of the providers would be having money back guarantee for 30 days. You can try it, if you are not satisfied with their support and server performance, you can get full refund.

I think that would be the best way to know the server performance and support