We are pleased to introduce our latest generation of cPanel cloud VPS servers, we’ve brought in our server hosting experience of the past 7 years to come up with the best server platform available on the market. Our cPanel servers are all powered by high performing solid state drives and built by Dell. We’ve specifically worked and designed all server components with Dell for ultra high compatibility and performance.

UNIQUE CLOUD SERVER PLATFORM: BUILT ON OUR OWN SOFTWARE & HARDWARE

SOLID-STATE DRIVE STORAGE
We use nothing but solid-state drives throughout our storage system which provide you with the highest level of performance and the fastest page load times than any other provider.

FULLY MONITORED & MANAGED
Every single server that runs on our infrastructure is constantly monitored 24x7x365 by our NOC to ensure that it is up and running. If we detect any issues, our staff will address them instantly.

24X7X365 TECHNICAL SUPPORT
With over 8 years in business & authorized cPanel partner status, you can count on our support team to resolve any issue you have with your web site or server in a timely manner via phone, live chat & email.

OPTIMIZED APACHE & PHP
We run a custom Apache and PHP configuration which is only available through our service which serves pages up to 5 times faster and allows you to handle 3 times more traffic.

NO OVERSELLING OR OVERCOMMITTING!
The majority of other hosts use OpenVZ or Virtuozzo to allow them to oversell their servers resources. We use KVM which does not offer this and guarantees the resources & performance you paid for.

CLOUDFLARE® RAILGUN™ ACCELERATOR
Railgun™ achieves a 99.6% compression ratio and a 730% performance increase for previously uncacheable web objects by using techniques similar to those used in the compression of high-quality video.

SIMPLE & PREDICTABLE PRICING: PAY AS YOU GROW, RESIZE ANYTIME.

nb.1G
» 4 vCPUs
» 1GB Dedicated DDR3 Memory
» 40GB ULTRA I/O SSD Disk Space
» 4000GB (4TB) Route-Optimized Bandwidth
» Optimized cPanel Included (with implemented caching)
» Only $10 for your first month, $20 per month afterwards
» Learn More or Order Now

nb.2G
» 4 vCPUs
» 2GB Dedicated DDR3 Memory
» 80GB ULTRA I/O SSD Disk Space
» 6000GB (6TB) Route-Optimized Bandwidth
» Only $20 for your first month, $30 per month afterwards

nb.4G
» 4 vCPUs
» 4GB Dedicated DDR3 Memory
» 160GB ULTRA I/O SSD Disk Space
» 8000GB (8TB) Route-Optimized Bandwidth
» Only $40 for your first month, $50 per month afterwards

nb.8G
» 8 vCPUs
» 8GB Dedicated DDR3 Memory
» 320GB ULTRA I/O SSD Disk Space
» 10000GB (10TB) Route-Optimized Bandwidth
» Only $80 for your first month, $90 per month afterwards

nb.16G
» 8 vCPUs
» 16GB Dedicated DDR3 Memory
» 640GB ULTRA I/O SSD Disk Space
» 12000GB (12TB) Route-Optimized Bandwidth
» Only $160 for your first month, $170 per month afterwards

SPEEDTEST & CONTACT

IP: 199.19.213.216
Download: http://199.19.213.216/10.bin / http://199.19.213.216/100.bin

If you have any questions about our services, please contact us by calling us, sending an email to sales@vexxhost.com or dropping by our live chat. You can also PM me personally.