Availability: 06:00PM - 02:00AM AEDT (times may change dependent on your location)
We're looking for an extremely talented PHP programmer to create/modify existing custom modules for WHMCS (This is a must).
- Clean coder whom makes security their priority (Required).
- Understanding of Git and repositories (Required).
- Experience with CodeIgniter, NodeJS and SassyCSS (not essential but a bonus)
- Experience with working with domain registrars & API systems.
We're looking for an all rounder, someone whom shares passion and is talented in the hosting industry.
- Phone support between the hours of 06:00PM AEDT - 02:00AM AEDT (8 hours), must speak and write fluent English;
- Respond to telephone, email and live support requests;
- Technical support & account billing requests;
- Strong understanding when troubleshooting Web, DNS and MySQL server issues;
- Knowledge & fundamentals of web hosting and domain name registrations;
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics skills;
- Strong skills and experience with cPanel/WHM;
- Strong skills and experience with UNIX/Linux.
We are a small team with a passion to deliver flexible and scalable IT services. These services include web hosting, domain names, SSL certificates, dedicated servers and at times custom solutions to meet our clients demands. You will be expected to be highly motivated, self-managed and deliver the desired outcomes within reasonable deadlines.
A full time salary paid hourly is provided along with great paid bonuses on holiday periods along with monthly goals!
Whilst we enjoy a fun loving culture, we do set high standards when it comes to our employees. If you think you have got what it takes to be a part of the team, shoot through your CV. All resumes/communication can be sent directly to [email protected]
Last edited by DaEmployer; 01-30-2014 at 02:38 AM.