Need review of Dabuu Networks

How's Dabuu Networks Level-1 reseller package?

Like uptime,support,speed,how are they now actually?

I have seen good and bad reviews of this company, you can do a quick search here on WHT and you'll be able to find most of the posted user reviews. The only thing I can say is to keep in mind that they do not currently have a refund policy. From their terms:

"We bill on a monthly, quarterly, annually and one-off basis, depending upon the plan and service. Due to the nature of the services we provide, no refunds will be given once a service is provisioned. Unless noted otherwise, there are no contract periods however for each successive period, your contract is automatically renewed unless we are notified otherwise. Cancellation requests for any Dabuu Networks service must be received by us at least 3 days prior to the invoice due date for a cancellation to be applied within that month."

Quote Originally Posted by GeneZSolutions View Post
    I have seen good and bad reviews of this company, you can do a quick search here on WHT and you'll be able to find most of the posted user reviews. The only thing I can say is to keep in mind that they do not currently have a refund policy. From their terms:

"We bill on a monthly, quarterly, annually and one-off basis, depending upon the plan and service. Due to the nature of the services we provide, no refunds will be given once a service is provisioned. Unless noted otherwise, there are no contract periods however for each successive period, your contract is automatically renewed unless we are notified otherwise. Cancellation requests for any Dabuu Networks service must be received by us at least 3 days prior to the invoice due date for a cancellation to be applied within that month."
    No refund policy is a big problem.

Hi there,

We spend a fair amount more money on our platforms than many other providers (100% SSD, Extra Security, Paid addons - free for clients), so a refund policy isn't in place - in addition (even though you may not) refund systems are abused too much so a clear-cut policy for refunds will always be in place. Blame the minority looking for a free ride.

In terms of reviews, even though we're doing great clients don't seem to return to Web Hosting Talk - and we never ask for reviews, but our clients remain with us and we continue to grow with them - maybe in future they'll come back to write a review (or maybe you'll get some in here) - but we're very happy with our success.

Where-ever you go, good luck in your search - there's plenty of guys on here that will be happy to have you as a client.

Which provider is the most good at quality and resources for the cheapest price.

Quote Originally Posted by sameev29 View Post
    Which provider is the most good at quality and resources for the cheapest price.
    What is your budget and requirements? Reliable reseller hosting prices mostly start with more than $20/month. If your budget is enough when I recommend you Hostdime or Surpasshosting.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

Quote Originally Posted by sameev29 View Post
    whic type of gosting ur looking for ? Shared / Resellers or Servers ?
    XiNiX InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. ( Since 2005 ) : Quality Hosting @ Your Price !
    [ US/NL/IN ] Shared Hosting ♦ WHM Reseller ♦ VPS ♦ Dedicated Servers
    █ Included »» WHMCS ♦ SSL ♦ Domains ♦ IPMI ♦ SolusVM »» Visit Us Now

Option1: Try to search offer section and drill down to a list and then search WHT for reviews and further filter.

Option2: You need to tell your requirements clearly so that we members can suggest you based on our past experiences if any.

My site has frequent random down time w/ dabuu. Their website also appears offline for me during this time.

There's been no downtime at all since we upgraded the cPanel platforms (before this thread was opened), we're externally monitored by Pingdom, so of course you can check at any time.

Seems more like you're triggering security systems, so you need to contact the support team.

Quote Originally Posted by iexo View Post
    Seems more like you're triggering security systems, so you need to contact the support team.
    Can you please PM me with an email to reach them at? Would appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by strues View Post
    Can you please PM me with an email to reach them at? Would appreciate it
    1) https://www.dabuu.com/submitticket.php

2) PM Iexo here.

3) try support[at]dabuu.com

I recommend CrocWeb and FreshRoastedHosting
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]