Is your current web host stuck in the 2000s? Are you tired of unresponsive support, overcrowded servers, and hosts that treat you like just another profit center? Then it's time to upgrade to Fresh Roasted Hosting! You've seen people talking about us in the forums -- now it's time to find out what the buzz is all about for yourself! We just moved into our new offices, and we're throwing a discount party to celebrate:

►►► WebHostingTalk Exclusive Offer: Now through February 28 2014, ◄◄◄
►►► order any shared hosting package and get 25% off for life! ◄◄◄
►►► Just use promo code NEWOFFICE at checkout! ◄◄◄

While other hosts are engaged in a race to the bottom and trying to out-cheap each other, we're taking the opposite approach: we actually take care of our customers. Whether you need us at 3am or 3pm, we're ready to help out 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. And thanks to our reliable Tier II datacenter and enterprise-class infrastructure, chances are you won't be needing much help anyway! Just look at what we have to offer:

▐ cPanel control panel -- makes managing your site a breeze!
▐ All MySQL transactions use SSD for crazy-fast database performance!
▐ Varnish cache for faster page loads -- better than LiteSpeed!
▐ CloudLinux: protect your site from abusers & over-users!
▐ Enterprise-class storage with RAID protection to keep your data safe!
▐ Over 250 auto-install applications (Softaculous) ready to roll!
▐ Tier II datacenter in downtown Dallas TX!
▐ 14-day money-back guarantee -- love our service, or you don't pay!

Like what you see so far? Check out our packages:

Pre-Ground - great for beginners!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
3 GB RAID storage
SSD-accelerated MySQL
30 GB premium bandwidth
1 domain + 3 subdomains
Normally $5.99 -- now $4.49!
Click here to order!

Whole Bean - our everyday package!
10 GB RAID storage
SSD-accelerated MySQL
30 GB premium bandwidth
10 domains + 50 subdomains
Normally $9.99 -- now $7.49!
Click here to order!

Premium Roast - great for businesses!
25 GB RAID storage
SSD-accelerated MySQL
300 GB premium bandwidth
25 domains + 250 subdomains
Normally $14.99 -- now $11.24!
Click here to order!

Got questions? We love questions! Here are some of our favorites:

▐ Will you help me migrate from my current host?

Absolutely! If you're coming from a cPanel host and can provide us with a full backup or cpmove, we'll be able to migrate your files and database over for you. If not, we'll still do our best to help however we can.

▐ What does "SSD-accelerated MySQL" mean?

All of our shared hosting nodes use SSD storage for MySQL transactions. Since MySQL can be responsible for a decent amount of disk I/O, this can result in a huge improvement for database-heavy applications like WordPress and Magento! All of your other website content is stored on a RAID array of enterprise-class conventional drives. You get the best of both worlds!

▐ Where is your datacenter located?

All of our shared hosting services operate out of the Databank facility in downtown Dallas, TX. Housed in a former federal reserve building, our Tier II datacenter is SAS 70 Type II certified with annual audits. N+1 power and cooling redundancy combines with bandwidth from Internap, Telia, CenturyLink, AboveNet / Zayo, and Cogent to provide an extremely fast and extremely robust operating environment.

▐ What's this about 24-hour support?

Here's a dirty little secret of the web hosting industry: Lots of hosts advertise "24-hour support". But to some hosts, that means "you can submit a ticket any time, 24 hours a day -- and we'll get back to you during normal business hours". That's not how we do things over here. Our technicians are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whether you need a hand at 3am or 3pm, we're ready to help!

▐ I hear you're rolling out new plans! What if I like them better?

In March 2014, we're going to unveil our new shared hosting plans. All of our existing customers will have the choice between sticking with their current plan or moving to one of the new plans. All customers who sign up using this promotion code will keep their recurring 25% discount if they choose to move to one of the new packages!

▐ Do you allow warez / adult content / IRC / bots / DDOS attacks / etc?

No. Take a look at our Acceptable Use Policy to see what we do and don't allow.

▐ I keep seeing people talking about you on WHT! Who are you guys?

We're Fresh Roasted Hosting, a small independent web hosting company launched in January 2012. We're located in vibrant midtown Harrisburg Pennsylvania. Our new office is surrounded by coffee shops, restaurants, independent retailers, and the oldest continuously-operated market house in the US -- all within walking distance! Needless to say we're pretty excited about the move, which is why we're kicking off this promotion!

▐ I have some other question not answered here!

Awesome! We love questions! Post them as a reply, or email me directly at [email protected]. We love putting together custom packages, and there's no question we can't answer!

All services are subject to our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy. All orders must pass our anti-fraud screening. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and PayPal. This promotion expires February 28 2014 and may not be combined with any other promotion, discount, special offer, or custom quote.