If you aren't happy with Spamassassin and have ever wanted to use DSPAM for spam filtering on a cPanel server then you'll probably be interested in SMCP.
SMCP (SPAM Manager for cPanel) is a cPanel/WHM plugin that simplifies the use of DPSAM on a cPanel server. It is a management interface that allows users to review their email history and manage their quarantine boxes in cPanel. It also provides an administration interface for administrators to configure and manage DSPAM on a cPanel server. A 60 day trial is available by signing up for a trial license key. For additional information visit http://bitmotel.net/smcp.
- Integrates DSPAM management into cPanel.
- Simplifies the use of DSPAM on cPanel servers.
- Provides an alternative to Spamassassin on cPanel servers.
- Local spam blocklist generation from user spam data.
- Provides an administration interface in cPanel and WHM.
- Enable/Disable DSPAM filtering on a per email account basis
- Automatic updates, manual updating for new versions is not required