* What's the best and most up-to-date SEO course out there?

Looking to learn the latest google approved techniques and tricks. I know a bit of SEO but Id like to , in a distant future, do the SEO for myself. Whats the best tutorial or course or whatever, to really get into the latest google updates and linkbuilding techniques?

0 Not allowed!

I would recommend reading:

Google SEO Started Guide:

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
      2 Not allowed!

is that pretty basic stuff or more advanced?
      0 Not allowed!

Google Webmaster Guidelines is a good start if you want to have the most accurate SEO learning sources.
      0 Not allowed!

Upstate New York
    Some of the best learning you'll get from simple trial-and-error. No matter what others tell you the results may not always be applicable to all web sites.

Although time-consuming, you'll at least have a feel for what works with your site (and what doesn't). Just watch your analytics and try to track some type of metric for success.
    John Rasri
    Private Label Live Chat Provider For Resellers
    White Label/Brand-able live chat software solutions
      1 Not allowed!

What is it you are wanting to learn about, if you want to do more advanced?

Maybe have a google, this will pull in plenty of stuff, depends what you are trying to do but use google analytics for a start and generally the aim of seo is making web pages friendly, backlinks, blog posting and targeting keywords
      1 Not allowed!

I think you have to subscribe to famous seo blogs like searchengineland, searchenginewatch, searchenginejournal and seo moz. You will each and every update from these four blog.
      1 Not allowed!

thanks guys, but talking about paid courses now exclusively, which'll teach you tricks and inside information, whats the best and most updated out there?
      0 Not allowed!

I think Google webmaster starter guide 2012-2013 is best for guidance.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MonteVesubio View Post
    Looking to learn the latest google approved techniques and tricks. Whats the best tutorial or course or whatever, to really get into the latest google updates and linkbuilding techniques?
    In regards to your question, it would be the course of wisdom to check out Google's Official Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide.

Another tutorial that I found very helpful is the "How Search Engines Work" which is a well written guide provided by Seo Moz

With regards to link building techniques you might want to check out "131 (Legitimate) Link Building Strategies" which is a well written informative article done by Search Engine Watch.

Hopefully the information and links posted above will assist you in your endeavors to learn the latest google approved techniques and tricks.
    There are many places you can go to Make an Email Address that is reliable and secure.
    Check our registration prices if you are looking to Buy A Domain Name with 24/7 service that's second-to-none.
      1 Not allowed!

Cusco Perú
      0 Not allowed!

You can visit also Amazon. There you can find many well documented books about SEO. I recommend especially new books appeared in 2013-2014.
      0 Not allowed!