Virtualization: any
    Disk space: Pure SSD at least 15GB
    RAM: 2GB
    Traffic: At least 1TB
    DDoS protection up to 10GB
    Monthly budget: Less than $50

Thanks.

BTW, I'm looking for managed VPS.

Your budget is too low for 10Gbps ddos protected managed VPS.
    If your websites are DDOS prone, get a cheap server from OVH.
    They offer free DDOS protection.
    YagHost - Fast Reliable Hosting Since 2009
    Managed VPS - NVMe DirectAdmin
    Web Hosting - NVMe SSD, AMD EPYC, 10 Gbps (US, Europe, Singapore)

What do you plan to host? Afaik nfo-servers have vds with ddos protection unfortunately not using ssd, you can also check out buyvm , or ramnode.

The only thing that comes into mind with those specifications is Trentahost but they are an unmanaged provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaline View Post
    The only thing that comes into mind with those specifications is Trentahost but they are an unmanaged provider.
    Thank You for the recommendation. +1

Yes, we are un-managed provider. But, with your budget of $50 and our low prices you can simply hire a management company to handle end user takss.

We recommend the following as we have used them prior too offload tasks.

www.serveradminz.com
    www.seeksadmin.com
    www.smartservermanagement.com/

Personal Opinion:

We highly recommend http://www.smartservermanagement.com/ they are one off a kind and have some of the fastest response times seen in the industry.
    TrentaHost INC. || Fully Managed DDoS Protected Services Globally (NA - EU - Asia)
    Reseller Hosting- Pure SSD | Litespeed | Imunify360 | CloudLinux | 24x7 Support | Mailchannels
    Linux & Windows DDoS Protected SSD VPS - cPanel / WHM | DDoS Protection | Let's Encrypt | Pure-SSD
    DDoS Protected Locations : Portland, OR (North America) | Amsterdam, NL (Europe) | Singapore (Asia)

10Gbps DDoS protection with a managed service is going to run you a couple hundred a month.
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud | YardVPS - Storage VPS
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    6 Continents - 14 Cities - LAX, DAL, CHI, ASH, LON, AMS, JNB, TPE, TKY, BOM, GRU, BCN, SIN, SYD, ICN, MOS

With a budget of $50 you can get a VPS, but definitely not with 10 Gbps of DDoS protection. If you want to protect your website from DDoS attacks, may want to check with CloudFlare but for 10 Gbps of DDoS protection you may have to look at the Enterprise plan, but would double check with CloudFlare if the Business plan would be suitable. DDoS protection is not cheap.
    Snoork Hosting - Enterprise Servers | DDoS Protected Network
    99.9% Network Uptime | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time | 24/7 Live Chat
    Check Out Our Dedicated Server Specials For Amazing Discounts & Promotions

SSD drives + Management + 10Gbps DDoS protection = Way more than U$50 budget.

RamNode seem to be a good place. Alternatively you could get a cheap Dedicated Server from OVH.
    Clouveo - SSD/NVMe Cloud VPS & Web Hosting
    Cloud VPS Servers | DDoS Protected | Snapshots | Auto Backups | One Click Apps | Custom ISOs
    clouveo.com | Locations: [UK] London, [NL] Amsterdam, [US] Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by Criot View Post
    RamNode seem to be a good place. Alternatively you could get a cheap Dedicated Server from OVH.
    +1 RamNode.Com
    WP SSL Hosting
    www.iwebserve.ca
    Web Hosting and Design - Friendly Customer Service

Why not adding your site with cloudflare? instead of looking for cheap ddos protection which you will not find anyway.
    DDOS Protected - SSD KVM VDS & Storage KVM VDS.
    http://rackhost.co

RamNode comes to mind. They offer DDoS at that price, but I don't think it's 10 Gbps DDOS. That would be incredibly expensive.
    BestSSDHost.com - Ditch your slow host and choose the best!

Web Hosting: Super fast web hosting. Your choice: San Francisco, CA or Atlanta, GA
    SSD VPS (KVM): Instant KVM VPS from Buffalo, NY

RamNode has DDOS protected KVM VPS in Seattle, Washington. I have had one with them last month, had no issues.

2048MB RAM
    4 CPU Core Access
    30GB SSD Space
    1Gbps Port
    4TB Bandwidth
    1 IPv4 Address (+1 FREE)
    16 IPv6 Addresses
    Automated Weekly Backups
    1 DDOS Protected IP Address

$51.00 USD/m

https://clientarea.ramnode.com/cart.php?gid=14

Good luck.
    ExtraVM - DDoS Protected NVMe VPS, Website Hosting, & Game Servers
    Dallas, TX | Miami, FL | Los Angeles, CA | Piscataway, NJ | Amsterdam, NL | Singapore | Tokyo, JP

The thing about Ramnode is that once your attack reaches 7gbps~+, they turn into Ramnull. The 10Gbps protection is shared and pooled between the servers in the location. They use CNServers so keep that in mind when you are buying from them.

The thing about Ramnode is that once your attack reaches 7gbps~+, they turn into Ramnull. The 10Gbps protection is shared and pooled between the servers in the location. They use CNServers so keep that in mind when you are buying from them.
    Definitely it is not dedicated. DDOS comes with a price. Some people think if they see ddos protection included, they think they can use the entire 10Gbps, no no. Unless of course, it is dedicated for you.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Just to clarify here, RamNull handles 99% of DDoS outside of filtered IPs and has no relationship to CNServers' filtering. It's the automatic mitigation we use for attacks that happen against unfiltered IPs. It's triggered well below 7Gbps.
    RamNode - High Performance Cloud VPS
    SSD Cloud and Shared Hosting
    NYC - LA - ATL - SEA - NL - DDoS Protection - AS3842
    Deploy on our SSD cloud today! - www.ramnode.com

Were you using a filtered IP or unfiltered IP from Ramnode? Our null route threshold is usually set a lot higher than 7Gbps.
    CNSERVERS.COM - Los Angeles, San Jose, Portland, Seattle, HongKong
    AS40065 | In-House DDoS protection | BGP Network with 6T+ capacity
    Zayo/HE/PCCW/Cogent/Telia/GTT/NTT/TATA/China Telecom/CN2/China Unicom/China Mobile
    Colocation / DDOS Protection / High Bandwidth Server

(On phone please disregard grammar mistakes)
    @Nick A.
    I read somewhere that ramnode uses CNSERVERS filtering. I may have mistaken it for another provider though.

@CNSERVERS
    I was sharing a server with a friend (I setup a grams server while he set up a small mybb forum) and I was attacked by someone who claimed that they "Made my server crash harder than Paul Walker (word by word)" because they spent some money on a set gigabit-per-price service. Searching a name gave me the general gbps the attack was. It was a filtered ip. I can only assume the traffic was high that day (which might explain why 7gbps was enough)

@CNSERVERS
    I was sharing a server with a friend (I setup a grams server while he set up a small mybb forum) and I was attacked by someone who claimed that they "Made my server crash harder than Paul Walker (word by word)" because they spent some money on a set gigabit-per-price service. Searching a name gave me the general gbps the attack was. It was a filtered ip. I can only assume the traffic was high that day (which might explain why 7gbps was enough)
    Would you mind PM me the IP you were using?
    CNSERVERS.COM - Los Angeles, San Jose, Portland, Seattle, HongKong
    AS40065 | In-House DDoS protection | BGP Network with 6T+ capacity
    Zayo/HE/PCCW/Cogent/Telia/GTT/NTT/TATA/China Telecom/CN2/China Unicom/China Mobile
    Colocation / DDOS Protection / High Bandwidth Server

(On phone please disregard grammar mistakes)
    @Nick A.
    I read somewhere that ramnode uses CNSERVERS filtering. I may have mistaken it for another provider though.

@CNSERVERS
    We do use CNServers filtering, but you also mentioned "Ramnull" which is a different system. Perhaps you weren't even referring to what we call RamNull, but that's our name for our automated DDoS mitigation system. My point was just that you are either nulled by CNServers (with their filtering) or by RamNull (outside of CNServers filtering), but not both.

I hope that clarifies.
    RamNode - High Performance Cloud VPS
    SSD Cloud and Shared Hosting
    NYC - LA - ATL - SEA - NL - DDoS Protection - AS3842
    Deploy on our SSD cloud today! - www.ramnode.com

My advice - find a VPS with a vendor that has at least 10 Gbps DDoS protection on their shared structure. For your budget it will have to be shared protection, yet that's better than nothing.