Leaseweb Support (NL)

Do you think that leaseweb support ignore ticket during night time? my server went offline for more than 24hrs still no fix.

Request OS to be reinstalled but 4 times it failed contacted them many times till now no response

I have notice many times during night time in NL whenever i send them a ticket i get reply during day time.

This effects my business so bad.
    Learn a lot in WHT many expert have helped me out...

Sorry to hear that. Have you tried contacting them over phone? As they say on their site: Our Support department is available 24/7.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Depends upon your SLA, i think you have Best Effort SLA so response time vary.
    Try to chat from SSC
    PraHost - 7th Year of Excellence with Stability
    100Mbit, 100Tb & 1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers In NL, DE @ Leaseweb
    Pay via
    Paypal, Skrill, Payza, Webmoney, PerfectMoney and BitCoins

Quote Originally Posted by Maxo View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Have you tried contacting them over phone? As they say on their site: Our Support department is available 24/7.
    Honestly i live in a different part of the world and where i live it is very expensive to make international calls i make little profit with my work so i cannot afford to lose money calling them and select their menu selection and wait on hold etc...

Now i have lose more money since my server went offline 24hrs +

I try to chat with one of their sale rep. she try to connect to the last person who did answer my ticket and reinstall my OS unfortunately she couldn't get through to him because he was offline also she told me that he might have left work and i ask her if he is off then the other person who's on dutie should handle my open ticket then she try to contact US Data center tech.. and ask their help on my issue but they couldn't do anything remotely so US request Netherlands to take care of this issue asap but still i have no luck.

I know for sure their support ignore ticket during night time.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyinit View Post
    Honestly i live in a different part of the world and where i live it is very expensive to make international calls i make little profit with my work so i cannot afford to lose money calling them and select their menu selection and wait on hold etc...

Now i have lose more money since my server went offline 24hrs +

I try to chat with one of their sale rep. she try to connect to the last person who did answer my ticket and reinstall my OS unfortunately she couldn't get through to him because he was offline also she told me that he might have left work and i ask her if he is off then the other person who's on dutie should handle my open ticket then she try to contact US Data center tech.. and ask their help on my issue but they couldn't do anything remotely so US request Netherlands to take care of this issue asap but still i have no luck.

I know for sure their support ignore ticket during night time.

We get initial reply in 5-10min. no matte when we open ticket
    Pay via

Quote Originally Posted by Prajyot View Post
    We get initial reply in 5-10min. no matte when we open ticket
    You mean the one "Hello, we received your ticket, it has been assigned to department xyz..."? Yeah, we used to get those too, and then silence for hours...

Leaseweb support is becoming worse. They don't really read full tickets and sometimes different people reply to the same ticket, again not reading whole history so you have to repeat yourself over and over...

We're no longer using them, but last time we did, the NL SSC was broken, you could not enter rescue mode, you could not reinstall OS, it had to be done through tickets which meant you could not even help yourself without waiting for them to reply. And that wasn't some transient error through the day, it lasted for days...

I'm really curious to know if SCC reinstall is again (or worse, still) broken as the OP seems to suggest.

Good luck with that.

Maybe the night time support only answear basic tickets, and OS installs are done by the day time staff etc etc?

Don't you have the option to reinstall the OS via their panel?
    It is not unusual that they only do OS reinstalls during business hours.
    www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands with DAILY support, also on weekends
    DDOS Protected network - 100% Money Back if it doesn't work for you
    Streaming / IPTV allowed | Up to 10 Gbit ports | 100% Network Uptime

Agree with wndml

different people reply to same ticket and their Control panel OS reinstall + Rescue mode feature not working, every time i try to do reinstall after 1hrs time it shows install failed. 4times this happens to me.

Finally now it is daytime and they are working on my issue and they also got 3 fail install from CP now they are doing manual installation.

If they do basic ticket at night at least they should have inform us than to keeping us waiting... honestly i haven't slept more than 24hrs i'm worried about my work and business..

Anyways thank you all for your lovely feedback hope they will fix it soon and pray for my work 'LOL'

FYI: promise to fix the issue in 40min now almost 2hrs...

Quote Originally Posted by DTN_VPS View Post
    Maybe the night time support only answear basic tickets, and OS installs are done by the day time staff etc etc?
    It's is not the case. It's true that they do not read whole ticket and just copy past replies but every time our job done in 1-2hr after initial response.

@24x7group: Their CP work very well but some time it fail due to many reasons like CentOS 5.x can not accept more then 1Tb HDD etc.
    Pay via

Agree with wndml

different people reply to same ticket and their Control panel OS reinstall + Rescue mode feature not working, every time i try to do reinstall after 1hrs time it shows install failed. 4times this happens to me.

Finally now it is daytime and they are working on my issue and they also got 3 fail install from CP now they are doing manual installation.

If they do basic ticket at night at least they should have inform us than to keeping us waiting... honestly i haven't slept more than 24hrs i'm worried about my work and business..

Anyways thank you all for your lovely feedback hope they will fix it soon and pray for my work 'LOL'

FYI: promise to fix the issue in 40min now almost 2hrs...
    Dear Anthony,

We are happy that everything has been resolved now and that your server is working again. We picked this up straight away yesterday. To have this resolved. Please know that we did reply within our SLA times.

Please know that we always available and can also be reached via: [email protected] if you have complaints.

Kind regards,
    LeaseWeb - Jemma

Hmmm you won't make an international phone call (call card, skype, google chat whatever) because its not that important but "Now i have lose more money since my server went offline 24hrs" and you can't sleep with worry and stress because you're worried about your business?

This isn't a satellite call from the battlefields
    MattF - Since the start..

Finally everything is back to normal, someone from "cr" team helped me a lot and i thank you for him/her

they promise to investigate on "support team" and who have handled my ticket that night and for late response etc...

Regards

Finally everything is back to normal, someone from "cr" team helped me a lot and i thank you for him/her

they promise to investigate on "support team" and who have handled my ticket that night and for late response etc...

Regards
    Good to know.
    Leaseweb Support has certainly improved in the last couple of years.
    We managed to get our queries solved within few hours.
    www.HostingSecList.com - Security notices for the hosting community.