Post [ForHire] Minecraft Server Support

My name is Arron Flynn
    I am 19 years old (20 next month)

Time Zone: GMT+0 Western European Standard Time
    Working hours: Flexible, I would be 100% dedicated taking this role with a response time of no longer than 1 hour guaranteed during working hours.
    Preferred wage: Debatable

I feel i have the technical ability to take on server support in the minecraft area, handling support tickets/live chat/e-mails

I have been hosting minecraft servers for 5 years now, not just hosting them but running one too.
    A number of servers with all types of JAR's from vanilla all the way to feed the beast on various machines and server providers.

I am very familiar with control panels: cPanel, TCAdmin, Multicraft and McMyAdmin,
    i also believe that i can easily familiarise myself with any other panel placed infront of me.
    Ftp isn't a problem and neither is navigating websites.

I learn new skills quickly and would really like the opportunity to develop and increase my experience in this field. I am committed and responsible,
    I work very well on my own initiative and I am equally effective when working as part of a team.

If you require any further information, please contact me via e-mail and i will happily answer any questions you may have.
    In the meantime,
    I thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you.

[email protected]

Yours sincerely,

Arron Flynn.
    Last edited by Arrxzon; 01-27-2014 at 03:23 PM.