* InnoHost .. HostDime .. EZPZ .. Inmotion

Hello all,
    I'm currently with HG and obviously all know about their services as part of EIG.
    I'm looking for a great provider with fast end-user support.
    What do you recommend to choose from:
    1: InnoHost (looks very professional and they have good plans)
    2: HostDime (I heard a few about them but they look good too)
    3: EZPZ ( as threads and comments they used to be great but with the growth they having reduced their performance )
    4- Inmotions ( I heard a few about them )

I'm confused to choose from and i'm willing to grow in different fields not only reselling.

Thank You in Advance !!

Out of those InnoHosting and HostDime would be the ones I would really look at.

I'm personally a huge fan of HostDimes support, so my vote goes to them
    ⚫⚪⚫⚪ Running your web hosting business has never been easier - Hostistic.com
    ⚫⚪⚫⚪ More Details coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusL View Post

Thank you Marcus

Thanks for the kind words Marcus!

yams: Best of luck on your hosting search! If you have any questions for us directly, please feel free to reach out to our team via Live Chat, Phone, or Email and we'd be happy to assuage any concerns or answer any questions.

Have a great day!
    | Dennis Henry | HostDime | Premier Global Data Centers
    | www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2001
    | Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Cloud Clusters
    | Data Centers in USA | Mexico | Brazil | UK | Hong Kong | India | Netherlands

I worked with innohosting and are very good.

On the other companies listed, I have never worked with them.
    Cybernes Hosting: Hosting Cusco

-EZPZ has tons of freebies. (SSL, WHMCS, EUS,r1soft, ETC)

-Inno... HD space to small for me vs money imo.

-Host Dime's site looks nice... Heard good things, just no first hand experience. A little more $ too.

-Inmotion.. No first hand experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheheat View Post
    -EZPZ has tons of freebies. (SSL, WHMCS, EUS,r1soft, ETC)

-Inno... HD space to small for me vs money imo.

-Host Dime's site looks nice... Heard good things, just no first hand experience. A little more $ too.

-Inmotion.. No first hand experience.
    Just saw no overselling on host dime... So sadly, that's an issue for me.

Thank you Ilovetheheat for the information you provided and important thing is overselling ,,,

I've experience with innohosting and ezpzhosting. I'd recommend innohosting.
    ExonHost - In Business Since 2009 - 24/7 Real Support | Multiple Locations
    █ NVMe SSD | cPanel | LiteSpeed - Accelerate Your Website, Maximum Performance!

Personally I will recommend EZPZ, am with them for last 2 years. No problems at all, fast ticket support. and the main thing is am safe with ddos attacks

All four are great provider. You will read almost 90% positive reviews and few negative/neutral reviews.
    YagHost - Fast Reliable Hosting Since 2009
    Managed VPS - NVMe DirectAdmin
    Web Hosting - NVMe SSD, AMD EPYC, 10 Gbps (US, Europe, Singapore)

Same here. I am also fan of hostdime support. +1
    BootstrapThemes.co

A Great Collection of High quality Bootstrap Templates for your next web project

I've actually used three of the four providers so allow me to give a quick layout of my thoughts with each.

HostDime - I haven't used HostDime per say, but I have worked with VPS Latch which is a Host Dime company. They were very good, professional, and the administrators knew what they were doing. Since VPS Latch shares a support team with HostDime, I dont think it would be much of an extrapolation to say that HostDime would share this enthusiasm and skillfulness in fixing servers.

EZPZ Hosting - These guys were going through a rough patch a few weeks ago but I am confident that they're on their way back on the right track. EZPZ Hosting has a pretty good reputation around here and Dan is active on the forums (when he's not busy). I've found the loads on the EZPZ servers to be a tad high to the point of overloading. End user support from them is okay, but it is slow.

InnoHosting - They would be my top choice. They know their stuff. Rameen is active on the forums and I have worked with him on quite a few ocassions to fix whatever breaks. Chris also used to be active on the forums. I believe Rameen handles the client side and Chris handles the server side. The two of them are a deadly combination. End user support from them is phenomenal.

InMotion - ;( I haven't used them before. I haven't heard good things though.

That is something that's stopped me from ever getting an account there as well. Someday, maybe they'll decide to decrease package sizes and allow overselling. It's a much better approach and more inline with upgrades to VPS and Dedicated.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

Interesting comments and experiences with those providers.
    I've decided to chose between Innohosting and EZPZ.
    Innohosting: They work professionally and organized but chat support i've tried for sales but I didn't expect it as to be missing some explanation about my questions.
    Prices they provide two options UK and USA ( what if you my half of my visitors out of US are global specific middle east, would it be an issue for choosing the server location based on your visitors geography??

EZPZ: Provide good freebies + Unlimited SSL Certificate ... etc
    Prices are fair and good + you can resell at good discounts for VPS or Dedicated
    You have the choice to choose server locations without fees..
    Support: Waiting for tickets reply might be a problem if i plan for a marketing campaign

If you care performance and support then go with innohosting.
    ImpressHost Premium Web Hosting| USA and UK Location
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | cPanel/WHM | LiteSpeed Server | RAID 10
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - Daily Backups

We host with HostDime and they are quite good as well. Support is topnotch!

I have -ve experiences with support and downtime with EZPZ and Inno hosting in past. Freebies look nice but once you start, you will feel like throwing off those freebies and get on with you base hosting! Always keep in mind freebies are really not free!

Disclaimer: My personal experiences are shared and was customers few years back.

Thank you all for your constructive criticism. We don't like to oversell our servers and thus why we don't allow. We have learned this provides more stabity to clients. We understand some may not like it but if you value more stability or reliability you may find more value in us.

This doesn't mean if overselling is enabled its bad. This is just based on our own experience and statistics. All our newest plans on our site also come with true SSD. Out focus is 100% performance, stability and reliability.
    | Manny Vivar - manny.v@hostdime.com| HostDime | Premier Global Data Centers
    | www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2003
    | Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Private Cloud
    | Data Centers in Florida, USA | Mexico | Brazil | UK | Hong Kong | India | Netherlands
    | Colombia |

Thanks Host Dime for replying
    I would say after comparing the disks space provided from inno hosting and host dime, it's fair for both sides inno selling the reseller with less space but with overselling and host dime selling large space without overselling features.
    But do Host Dime provide end users support and sales. ???

Quote Originally Posted by yams View Post
    I would say after comparing the disks space provided from inno hosting and host dime, it's fair for both sides inno selling the reseller with less space but with overselling and host dime selling large space without overselling features.
    HostDime does not have end user support or sales.

No HD doesn't provide any end user support. End User support does come at a cost but still its not 100% support which you may get/provide directly.

Know your customer, just for the sake of reselling business and throwing everything for provider to support through End User and if it doesnt work, then people come here at WHT and give feedback utimately which doesn't work out always.

If you plan to grow, you need to learn, support and expose yourself to problems early on.

@StableHub I couldn't agree with you more. We have found that if one invests personal time to support your own clients it generally provides a more successful business and client loyalty long term. Not to say end user support doesn't work but this is what we strongly believe in. This is one main reason we don't ever outsource support.
    | Manny Vivar - manny.v@hostdime.com| HostDime | Premier Global Data Centers
    | www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2003
    | Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Private Cloud
    | Data Centers in Florida, USA | Mexico | Brazil | UK | Hong Kong | India | Netherlands
    | Colombia |

at least end user support is a back up plan for support, isn't ?

Quote Originally Posted by HostDime View Post
    @StableHub I couldn't agree with you more. We have found that if one invests personal time to support your own clients it generally provides a more successful business and client loyalty long term. Not to say end user support doesn't work but this is what we strongly believe in. This is one main reason we don't ever outsource support.
    A good stance
    Matthew Russell | Namecheap
    Twitter: @mattdrussell

www.easywp.com - True Managed WordPress, made easy

at least end user support is a back up plan for support, isn't ?
    Yes exactly. If you're not around to answer a ticket, usually end user support staff would catch it, at least in my experience.