Recommend me a good Reseller Hosting provider

I'm using a shared web hosting for my website. The reason i need to move on Reseller is because i need 2 things: private name servers and a dedicated IP for my website.

I know a lot of host provide reseller packages, but they usually come up with hundreds of GB for disk space and thousands of GB for bandwidth. I don't need that much. I'm finding a small Reseller Package. I tried A Small Orange but they require me to obtain an SSL cerificate in order to provide me dedicated IP.

My requirements are only 2-5 GB of space and 100 GB of bandwidth. However the speed and up time must be really good.

SSL will be a justification requirement for most providers when ordering dedicated IPs. You could always opt for a cheap SSL (available for $4-5/yr) or opt for a managed VPS (your sites will have there own shared IP on VPS - though justification will still be required for additional IPs).
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts
    Download Trial

If those are the only reasons you need a reseller plan why not ask your current host if they can add those to your shared plan? Incidentally due to the IP shortage most hosts will require the dedicated IP to be justified.
    AtomHost.com
    Hosting Web Sites Since 1996!
    Contact Us For Shared, Reseller, and VPS Specials!

Quote Originally Posted by DWS2006 View Post
    SSL will be a justification requirement for most providers when ordering dedicated IPs. You could always opt for a cheap SSL (available for $4-5/yr) or opt for a managed VPS (your sites will have there own shared IP on VPS - though justification will still be required for additional IPs).
    I'm OK with purchasing SSL. However, the support guy from ASO told me that by obtaining SSL certificate, my site will be accessed via HTTPS protocol and i do not want so.

Quote Originally Posted by 1plus1 View Post
    I'm OK with purchasing SSL. However, the support guy from ASO told me that by obtaining SSL certificate, my site will be accessed via HTTPS protocol and i do not want so.
    Installing an SSL certificate shouldn't force an SSL connection, you would still have the option to connect with or without SSL (at least in a standard setup).
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts
    Download Trial

Most providers will be able to suite your needs it's just a matter of fact of choosing the right one who will take care of you and your website . Be sure to check the offers out and check for reviews on the companies before signing up with them and sending them your money .

"Can I Get Unlimited Dedicated IPs?

Due to the global shortage of IPv4 addresses, although there is no limit on the number you may have, we are now required to request justification for dedicated IP address requests.
    The only acceptable justification for a dedicated IP address on any account type that we can accept at this time is for use with an SSL certificate."
    Last edited by mrenish; 01-26-2014 at 03:25 PM.

I am using icebluehost for resellers and they are awesome!!! Downside if you are in the US there servers are based in germany.

OP, You won't be able to get a dedicated IP without a good reason eg: SSL Certificate as there is a shortage, can I ask why you need one?

<< snipped >>
    Last edited by net; 01-26-2014 at 06:00 PM.