ServGrid problems, no support

Does anyone have a way to contact ServGrid's staff using means other than their support email address, phone number, or live chat on their site?

I experience a problem with my servers have tried all 3 methods of contact; haven't gotten a response in over 4 hours.

And this is the second round of problems today. Earlier today I had an outage that went unanswered for over 12 hours. They explained the delay in responding, and the causes have likely resurfaced causing the second delay I'm experiencing now.

Regardless, aside from a couple hours where everything was ok, my sites and apps have been down all day.

Hate to report this publicly b/c I've been very happy w/them in the past, but an outage like this that goes unanswered isn't something I can ignore.

If anyone has any contact details, feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by _null; 01-25-2014 at 10:16 PM.

We are in the same situation. We had the same outage earlier, then back up for awhile now we have been down for hours with no way to contact them.

Yikes, this is not good. I've also tried contacting them through Skype. The Broadband Man (works for ServGrid) doesn't accept PMs here, either; I just tried sending him one.

Sounds like we'll have to wait till they realize there's a problem. Not a good position to be in.

Whatever the issue is, I've noticed MySQL/database problems as a symptom. When I try to access my site's blog (WordPress), I get a database error. ServGrid's login page gives something similar: https://www.servgrid.com/billing/clientarea/
    Last edited by _null; 01-26-2014 at 12:41 AM.

I know they DC with GIPNetworks in Plano. Have contacted those guys.

Their understandably limited in how they can assist, but they did mention they'd reach out to their ServGrid contacts. Hopefully that helps.

I didn't see this thread until now - apologize for this. Was just about to post a thread. We have 2 SANs fail in the same day (the backplanes died) and this is affecting one of our clusters. We are in the process of migrating clients. The site's mysql is hosted on one of those clusters.

I will post periodic updates here

Nothing to hide here - everyone should know about this and we apologize this is happening over and over in the last 24 hours. Will provide a full debrief once fixed but we are working on the issue currently

Great to hear from you. Thanks for your honesty, and for the update.

Don't sweat the emails I sent, I can wait till after everything is back up to discuss.

After all that happened yesterday I was changing how the support emails were to be piped in case what happened in the first instance happened. Then as I was doing that - something else happened. Can you pm me your email? I can't get into the system at the moment and I think its easier to fix this than migrate our sight to a working cluster

I can't PM you. When I try, I get a message saying you've disabled your PMs. But I just got your most recent email, so looks like you've got my address.

My users have been updated and have thankfully been very patient. My main concern are the mysql databases.
    Last edited by _null; 01-26-2014 at 01:28 AM.

My VM having problem too, almost 10 hours now. I can't submit ticket because the client area is down too.

Your server should be up - all the VMs should have been up. Please let me know if you can't get into the VM CP.

This all emanated because an inexperienced DC tech (not employed by us) made a very rookie mistake but nonetheless, this is our fault. We will be sending out an update shortly to all clients.

Thank you for being patient with us

Yes, my VM is up and running. TQ for the update.

Our server is back up. I do notice it seems pretty slow. Is everything stable now? There is work we need to do to get our server updated after the downtime. I just want to make sure if we sync it back up that the issues are behind us.

I also notice it seem to be very slow due to high %wa but now seem to be back to normal.

It seem now the problem start again for the past 2 hours. Anyone have the same problem. Ticket raised but still not answered.

While I appreciate this thread, this not a support channel. We responded to the ticket and there's no broad outage?

Won't go into customer details but we just rebooted your VM for you and it shows as up. It may be vm independent things but there is no widespread outage.

We saw you had not logged into your vm? If you have issues please let us know

TQ The Broadband Man, it's up an running now.

I understand that this is not support channel. While waiting support to answer ticket, I looking whether other users have the same problem so that I can decide whether I need to run up my backup VPS.

Understand. The ticket was escalated because the tech saw the VMs was up and was not sure how to proceed. In the future, just log into your panel and check the VNC or give it a reboot. Let's continue this in the ticket