resellerclub.com or resell.biz which is good? or any other?

which reseller is good and support skrill payment?

*** if free than good for ours but if want deposit than must be low. is there any? ***

resellerclub, Resell.biz, and reseller.NetEarthOne.com all use the same software. Resell.biz is best for price, netEarthOne is best for support.
    I don't know if any support Skrill (Moneybookers).

what is resell.biz min deposit?

Quote Originally Posted by roysonet View Post
    Could have already had the answer lol

http://www.resell.biz/bulk-domain-names/

Also to add - when you make a depsit, you get the full amount. resell.biz absorbes the fees.
    Last edited by Merged; 01-25-2014 at 04:12 PM.
    █ █ █

that means any kind of deposit allowed?

Over said listed amount.
    █ █ █

Quote Originally Posted by roysonet View Post
    The minimum deposit to open an account is $5 - but you can't buy domains unless you have enough money in your account to pay for them. Resell.biz charges $9.16 for a dot com - so you will need at least $9.16 in your account before you or a client can buy a dot com.

Resellerclub has an amazing offer on at the moment for Global, I paid $99 deposit, you can use it on domains. The only issue I have at the moment is we have no information if the Big W***** company EIG has successfully bought Directi.

yap mike!
    now only 25$ deposit

does they give offer for domain sometimes like what they are giving now?

Resellerclub of course. They accept payments by Skrill
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

Quote Originally Posted by CW Mike View Post
    Resellerclub has an amazing offer on at the moment for Global, I paid $99 deposit, you can use it on domains. The only issue I have at the moment is we have no information if the Big W***** company EIG has successfully bought Directi.
    I wish slab 3 was $25... then they would have something.
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CW Mike View Post
    The only issue I have at the moment is we have no information if the Big W***** company EIG has successfully bought Directi.
    Oh no, I hope they will not ruin it.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Hello,

Just to clarify, we have now slashed the initial deposit amount to just 25 instead of the $99 earlier. We hope we can have you on board as a reseller and would love to address any queries you may have about our program.

Team ResellerClub

i am coming

Resell.biz has ceased to exist as an ICANN-Accredited registrar. They are now registering all domain names under Directi/ResellerClub accreditation so now they are just like any other reseller of ResellerClub.

Resell.biz has 2 plans, one requires a deposit of $5 and the other $500. Both these plans provide you with cheaper domain names when compared with slabs 2 and 3 of resellerclub. They accept payments only through credit cards and not anything else.

Resellerclub on the other hand has 4 slabs for domain prices. Each slab needs a deposit to be in the range of $25, $499 ,$1499 and $2999 respectively. Along with the domain reseller account you will also be getting few other hosting products for you to sell.
    They provide you with a default cms/crm system called the logic box which comes with a default website.

Logic box was created by resellerclub's parent company Directi. It is being used by resellerclub, resell.biz and netearthone domain providers.

Hope this should clarify your doubts.

In case you decide to go with resellerclub, then make sure you are choosing their correct website. Meaning, if you are from Germany / Spain / UK / Brasil / India etc then choose their corresponding website for purchase.

If resellerclub is not specific to your country then go to the global site. All these can be see at the footer of their website.

Reason for stressing this point is that, for each country they have created different sub domains and different plans based on the corresponding local currency. So if you chose to buy from UK site and going to sell in dollars then there will be a currency conversion cost added to your cost price of all your products.

So make sure you choose the right website of resellerclub.

<<Signature to be setup in your profile>>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 01-28-2014 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Etouchworld View Post
    In case you decide to go with resellerclub, then make sure you are choosing their correct website. Meaning, if you are from Germany / Spain / UK / Brasil / India etc then choose their corresponding website for purchase.

If resellerclub is not specific to your country then go to the global site. All these can be see at the footer of their website.

Reason for stressing this point is that, for each country they have created different sub domains and different plans based on the corresponding local currency. So if you chose to buy from UK site and going to sell in dollars then there will be a currency conversion cost added to your cost price of all your products.

So make sure you choose the right website of resellerclub.

<<Signature to be setup in your profile>>
    The sale is for global.
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 01-28-2014 at 03:51 PM.

I prefer resell biz. But i am not sure they accept skril .
    BootstrapThemes.co

A Great Collection of High quality Bootstrap Templates for your next web project

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    Oh no, I hope they will not ruin it.
    Well mate looks like it's just about to start: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...8&postcount=42 We'll have to see what EIG does to ResellerClub and Directi, because I'm getting my eyes open to move every domain with us to another registrar on renewal.

I just hate EIG & they bought resellerclub too! Ops!!!!!