Dedicated server

I'm looking for a dedicated server that would fit the following criteria(Yes, I am keeping an eye on the dedicated server offers on the site too):

Budget: 50-70$/mo
    CPU: E3-xxxx/i5 (I'm looking for power per core and a decent cache)
    HDD: SSD(size doesn't really matter, but it must be a SSD)
    RAM: 16 or above DDR3
    Internet connection: Unmettered 100mb will do. The higher the better of course.

I realize that by budget doesn't cover my needs, I'm hoping, however, that I'll "get lucky".
    I previously had a server with OVH, a 50 Euro/mo one but no longer needed. Now I see the prices from OVH changed drastically.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewDanse View Post
    I previously had a server with OVH, a 50 Euro/mo one but no longer needed. Now I see the prices from OVH changed drastically.
    That is the reason why OVH changed their prices realistically so you might need to increase your budget if you want a decent network and hardware.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

I think you could possibly get a sandybridge i5 at this price with 2x500GB SATA and the RAM requirements, but I am not sure where you could get one with an SSD. What is the requirement for the SSD?

Try to see who is offering servers close to your budget and contact sales. I think you will be able to get a discount, in case if you will promise not to make any troubles for a host. - dedicated servers for your business
    Dedicated Servers, Disaster Recovery, IaaS & More.
    ✓ 24x7 h/w Support & Server Monitoring
    ✓ 21-day Money-back Guarantee

Why don't you check out VPS options ? That may get you better one within your budget.
    SysAlly-cPanel,Plesk (Linux,Windows) server management
    cpXstack -GPL licensed nginX+PHP-FPM stack for Cpanel
    ✉ info [at] piserve [dot] com
    ☏ +91-484-3191-121 ☏skype: sys-ally, mohankurian2

The Netherlands
    With your budget i'd suggest you go with a VPS. Not sure if you'll find a VPS with 16GB RAM for that budget but where are you using the server for? Maybe you can go with lower requirements.
    HostSlim Europe - Premium Managed Hosting Solutions
    Dedicated & Premium Hosting - Premium Network - 800Gbps DDoS Protection Available - OWN AS/NETWORK/EQUIPMENT
    Resell Whitelabel Dedicated Servers - Twitter: @HostSlim - - Facebook: @HostSlimBV

Budget is too low for SSD configuration. - Own data center operator in europe since 2005
    Provided services: Dedicated servers, Linux and Windows KVM VPS, Linux OpenVZ VPS, Web hosting, domains, backup space.
    Affordable E3v3, E3v5, E5 and DUAL E5 dedicated servers, Linux KVM NVMe VPS unbeatable price! Full IPv6 Support!
    Payment methods: Bitcoins, Credit cards, PayPal, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Safety Pay, Cashu, Bank transfer.

Check out Hezner if you are willing to increase your budjet:

You can try soyoustart. They have offers that suits your requirements and your budget.
    Amanah Tech Inc. | Always On.
    100TB Dedicated Servers & 100TB Colocation.

Dhaka, Bangladesh.
    ovh and hetzner is your last choice other than them you need to be very very very lucky to get the server you are asking for.

OVH increased their prices? Good marketing tactic I guess, build a huge client base off unrealistic server prices then up your pricing after you have a huge market share and brand exposure. Sure probably takes a lot of capital to do so but worth it in the end I guess, well, we'll see I guess.

The server you are looking for just isn't possible with your budget. You might want to rethink your budget or the specifications of the server you need.
    SolaDrive - Enterprise Managed Solutions
    Specializing in Managed SSD VPS & Dedicated Servers in US & UK
    Rated #1 Provider at Top 20 VPS Providers For Performance
    Visit us at