NixTree Solutions is a technical support company based in India that provides 24 X 7 technical support and Monitoring, server security, server administration and remote server management to Datacenters , Hosting companies and ISPs around the world. Though NixTree is a new brand, we hold over 25 years of combined experience in web-hosting industry. We have a great team of certified and experienced Systems Administrators who can take care of your servers from initial server setup to critical server and infrastructure management.
- 24/7/365 Free Server monitoring with Individual login to the monitoring system
- Custom monitoring checks
- Fully Mobile browser compatible monitoring interface
- Reboot assistance
- 5 hours of Support time Per Month
- 24/7/365 Helpdesk Ticket Support via our Kayako Helpdesk
- 30 minutes Guaranteed Initial response time - Free Initial Server Setup
- Free Initial Security Hardening
- Nameserver and DNS Management
- Monthly Security Scanning
- Weekly Server OS Patching
- Server Backup Configuration
- Server Migration Assistance
- Server Backup Restoration
- 1 hour / month for Custom Scripting
- Free SSL for 1 Year
- KSplice ( $4 / month )
- Full installation and support for NixTree cPanel plugins
Monthly Charge :- $38 / month ( $19 for initial moth during offer period ) Instant SSL activation
Special discount for 5+ server management purchases.
Dedicated Team Plan
- 24x7 Ticketing Support
- 24x7 Chat Support
- 24x7 Email Support
- Unlimited Administration Tickets
- Escalate tickets to concerned department if needed.
- 24x7x365 Server Monitoring
- 15 minutes response time guarantee for support tickets
- Software support and upgrades
- Server security and optimization
- Server backup and restoration
- Manual server migration
- Communication with datacenter whenever required
- Free Website migration
- Interact with Admins through IM ( Skype )
- Security Auditing and PCI Scan
- No Canned Responses
- 24x7x365 Support Coverage
- Unlimited Servers & Clients
- Unlimited Tickets - Covers L1, L2 and L3 Issues
- Admin Hours per month - 20hours for LEVEL1 Plan and 40 hours for LEVEL2 plan
- Security Auditing and PCI Scan
- Performance Tuning
- No Canned Response
- and Many more
Special Discounts for managed backups
Managed Server Backups driven by Idera (r1soft )30GB @ $25 / month. This service is offered to our Per Server clients only.
NixTree Solutions is also excited to add Spam Filtering to its service domain. By providing this, we are the one and only support firm who can offer such a spam filtering cluster exclusively to the clients. The Spam Filter Cluster is based on a well known solution in the industry, and built it in a way to provide it to our customers in a very cheap price range. The back-end technology is a proven solution and already protecting millions of domains. By adding this protection, there is no agents will be installed on your server and there will not be any overload due to the email scanning. The email scanning is exclusively done by our Spam Filter Cluster.
We are primarily offering Outgoing Spam Filter to our clients, as it is the most sensitive issue everyone has been facing. By adding the server to our Spam Filter Cluster for Outgoing emails, it will scan emails and filter Spam Emails with 99% accuracy. Thus you can avoid listing your servers in various RBLs, and following email delivery issues. We are offering several flexible plans based on the email rate from servers. Following are the Outgoing email filtering plans we offer
50 Domains | 5000 Emails an hour
100 Domains | 10000 Emails an hour
200 Domains | 20000 Emails an hour
500 Domains | 50000 Emails an hour
1000 Domains | 100000 Emails an hour
We also offer optional incoming email filtering based on number of domains, where we charge $5 / month for one slice ( 10 domains ). We will be offering exclusive control panel using which users can control their email filtering settings, along with incoming filtering. Of course, we will be offering discounts for bulk purchases.
These services are limited to our clients only and unfortunately we don't have any plan to offer it to public at the moment.