Can I Run VPS "For Personal Using" With No Experience ?

I will get a VPS but I will use it for personal using, I won't sell hosting and so.

I will just use it to run 1 website and upload large files, also website visitors will have the ability do download these files, so I need large Hard Disk and large Bandwidth.

But I never worked at VPS, I have experience with shared hosting(C Panel).

The VPS provider told me, they will setup for me a C Panel for free, and to manage the VPS I have to pay monthly extra 29 USD.

Can I manage it with my self or i would face problems as hacking and other stuff ?

I would recommend to go for a managed vps so you can avoid problem in the future like spam, hack, etc....

Moved > VPS Hosting.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

That depends on how important the website is. If it doesn't matter if the website goes offline for a few days, an unmanaged VPS is fine if you want to learn about server management. If you just need reliable hosting, get a management service.

I would buy a managed VPS to run your service on, but at the same time buy a small cheap vps to play with and learn, and reinstall as much as you want.

Managed services is one of the options but eventually you'll need to learn how to manage your own server. :: Cloud Hosting Reliable Xen VPS :: Serving Customer From More Than 40 Countries.
    Hosting Services Available in the USA ● Germany ● Malaysia ● Singapore and Hong Kong

Dhaka, Bangladesh.
    buy managed vps with cPanel/WHM. ask your provider to secure the vps, set nameservers etc.. then when you face any problem just ask your provider or search in google. when i first bought vps it was unmanaged as the budget was low. I've done everything myself with the help of Google.

If you have no experience with server management, I will suggest to go for a managed VPS. cPanel licence itself cost $10-15/month.

Managed VPS will have everything installed and configured. But I will also suggest you to take a cheap VPS and do some learning.
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - Web Hosting Tutorials

Thanks for every one, I read your replies carefully and I took a decision, I will buy unmanaged

I think it's the time to learn how to manage a VPS. And as you said, Google will be helpful.