Supplementing VPS with additional host for large amounts of media?

I have a managed VPS through WiredTree for my web application and I'm very happy with it so far. Now I'm trying to look down the road a bit, and one of the factors I need to account for is that my users will be uploading a large amount of media content, primarily images. Disk space on a managed VPS is pricey, at least relative to other hosting options. I wonder if other folks have run into an issue like this and have supplemented their primary host with a reasonably priced and reliable host that doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but has plenty of disk space and bandwidth for your dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by MarketplaceWorks View Post
    I have a managed VPS through WiredTree for my web application and I'm very happy with it so far. Now I'm trying to look down the road a bit, and one of the factors I need to account for is that my users will be uploading a large amount of media content, primarily images. Disk space on a managed VPS is pricey, at least relative to other hosting options. I wonder if other folks have run into an issue like this and have supplemented their primary host with a reasonably priced and reliable host that doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but has plenty of disk space and bandwidth for your dollar.
    Thank you for the kind words MarketplaceWorks. Because we have a plethora of options for storage, I wanted to touch base with you directly so that I could get an idea of exactly what type of VPS you are on and also how much space you anticipate needing. Is there perhaps a ticket ID available I could reference? If not, I would be happy to communicate directly with you through my email address below or through an email to [email protected] since you are already a client.