Free Domain reseller accounts

any site provide free domain reseller accounts? please share.

Check with your webhost.
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]

Try resell.biz or reseller.netearthone.com

http://www.internetbs.net/ have a free reseller program, pretty good prices and a whmcs api.

Hope that helps!
    ItsmirHosting UK/EU Shared Hosting • UK & US VPS Hosting • Charity (NFP) Hosting
    Fast, Friendly and Reliable Hosting
    Litespeed Powered • cPanel • CloudLinux • Softaculous • Daily Offsite Backups
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% uptime - 24/7 Dedicated UK support

I tried NetEarthOne a while back and it was terrible. I would never, ever go back there.

Hooked up Resell.biz last weekend and it seems okay. Only $500 deposit (that you can use to purchase domains) to get the cheap prices. Their free ($5) has good prices as well. http://www.resell.biz/bulk-domain-names/

I'm slowly moving my domains from 1and1 and godaddy after both of their prices went through the roof.
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

Try your web host. I know places like Enom charge a minimum of $100 to register domains. Not sure if you looking for that considering you are looking for a "free" domain reseller.
    HostClearly.com
    HostClearly Web Hosting
    #WeAreYourBussinessPartner
    Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting since 2010!

Quote Originally Posted by hekwu View Post
    I tried NetEarthOne a while back and it was terrible.
    How so? What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by hekwu View Post
    I tried NetEarthOne a while back and it was terrible. I would never, ever go back there.

Hooked up Resell.biz last weekend and it seems okay. Only $500 deposit (that you can use to purchase domains) to get the cheap prices. Their free ($5) has good prices as well. http://www.resell.biz/bulk-domain-names/

I'm slowly moving my domains from 1and1 and godaddy after both of their prices went through the roof.
    I used NEO and never had a problem, the reason I use ResellerClub is because they have more domains. The only issue here is you have to deposit money to these domain registrars to get an account open. I think OP was looking for a free reseller.
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]

Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    How so? What happened?
    Might be best for another thread or PM... but in short, some things did not work as I thought and I got into a tiff with one of the customer support staff. Nothing major, but enough for me to leave and not recommend them.

So far I've not had to contact resell.biz for support after purchase... everything seems to work as it should.

I did contact resell.biz before joining for a full list of domains and the person seemed nice and provided me with more than what I requested.

But that is why I like godaddy and 1and1... things work... and the very few times I contacted support on both companies, I've always been happy.

The $5 option for resell.biz might as well be free... you have to pay for the domains and the $5 goes toward that amount. Plus, you get a full resell website with a lot of options.
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

will u deposit 500$ Mr. Kana?

In my opinion, most of the domain providers mentioned in this thread are requesting for a deposit which can be used by you to purchase domains.

Deposit amount is only utilized by you and not by anyone else. In few cases the net amount deposited into your reseller account will be less due to payment gateway charges.

So all the accounts, logically speaking, are free. However if you want to start with a minimum deposit then resell.biz might be the best option for you.

<<Signature to be setup in your profile>>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 01-28-2014 at 03:50 PM.

I am using resell biz more then 3 years. And its free. u can open your with a minimum deposit like 5$
    BootstrapThemes.co

A Great Collection of High quality Bootstrap Templates for your next web project