Shopping cart that works with CCBill?

I've looked all over the internet and can't seem to find a shopping cart that supports CCBill. Does such a shopping cart exist? Even popular carts like OSC don't have the module written for it, so I'm at a bit of a lost to find such a cart.

Quote Originally Posted by code_renegade
    I've looked all over the internet and can't seem to find a shopping cart that supports CCBill. Does such a shopping cart exist? Even popular carts like OSC don't have the module written for it, so I'm at a bit of a lost to find such a cart.
    If you can wait a while I am sure some of the major carts will write a module designed to work with CCBill. If you need it now you will probably have to pay a developer to integrate whatever cart you want with their payment system.

CCBill are a subscription service provider and don't really cater for shopping cart type scenarios. If you have to use them why not contact them as ask what they can do for you.

Thanks, guys. Bluedreamer, CCBill provides regular credit card processing as well, but it's on a one-button-purchase system. Not quite suited to my requirements, thus the need to find a shopping cart that supports CCBill.

ccbill compatibility

Hi, I think you guys should chek ZENCART or UBERCART, it seems to be compatible with CCBILL.

Quote Originally Posted by donnyrich View Post
    Hi, I think you guys should chek ZENCART or UBERCART, it seems to be compatible with CCBILL.
    Over seven years later, I'm sure OP has been checking this thread daily for updates.