* Need a VPS host for adult site.

I have an adult site and have been looking for a good VPS host. I was hoping to go with Knownhost but didn't realise that they don't allow adult content.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

Do you have specific hardware requirements? If so, what is it? Do you also have a location preference and support plan? (I.E. managed or unmanaged?)
    ★★★★★
    HostSlim Europe - Premium Managed Hosting Solutions
    Dedicated & Premium Hosting - Premium Network - 800Gbps DDoS Protection Available - OWN AS/NETWORK/EQUIPMENT
    Resell Whitelabel Dedicated Servers - Twitter: @HostSlim - www.HostSlim.eu - Facebook: @HostSlimBV
      0 Not allowed!

We need more information like budget, location, control panel etc. Also the specs for your VPS.

Most US providers allow Legal Adult Content as far as I know.

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat
      0 Not allowed!

No specific requirements, i have several sites on my current shared hosting and I know it's not going to get any better, just heard many good reviews about knownhost and a friend irl recommended that I move to VPS hosting since the price difference isn't that much different from the current shared hosting plan that I currently have.

As for a control panel, I've always used cPanel so that would be preferrable. Budget is probably around 40-60$ monthly. Location, any data center located around the US West Coast area would probably be ideal.

Sorry I can't provide any more specifics, lol
      0 Not allowed!

ServerSub.com - Managed and Unmanaged Virtual & Dedicated Server|XenServer Windows & Linux VPS
    - New York City|Miami|Singapore|Hong Kong|UK|Netherlands|Germany|France|Canada​|Lithuania|Dallas
    - VPS and Dedicated Servers in 11 Global location 100% Pure SSD Reseller & Shared Host
    cPanel NOC| Microsoft SPLA| PayPal, Credit Card, Bitcoin, Skrill, Payza, WebMoney, PerfectMoney Accepted!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by deaftone View Post
    No specific requirements, i have several sites on my current shared hosting and I know it's not going to get any better, just heard many good reviews about knownhost and a friend irl recommended that I move to VPS hosting since the price difference isn't that much different from the current shared hosting plan that I currently have.
    You have to take into account the cost of a Control Panel and the fact you'll need to manage your VPS yourself as well. Is there anything wrong with your current shared hosting service?
    WebSound - Affordable, Reliable Hosting Solutions
    High performance hosting solutions located in EU, NA and the US
    UK SSD Web Hosting / UK SSD Reseller Hosting / Minecraft Hosting / VPS - www.websound.co.uk
      0 Not allowed!