Smile Hivelocity - Credit where it is due

Hey, I don't like to be one of these people who only posts stuff when things go wrong, I think a positive post about a company who is doing all the right things is needed. I think the ability for customers to share their opinions in a social manner is really important not only for the hosting industry but for any services based industry.

This post is sort of a continuation of my previous topic about OVH (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1338262) but is about my re-experience with Hivelocity.

So I had many issues with OVH, see previous topic, and although their prices were cheap I couldn't possibly provide the level of service my customers deserved due to the lack of support I was receiving. Having previously been with Hivelocity I was pleased be given a nice offer by them which tempted me back.

Since moving back with Hivelocity I have had to raise several support tickets, just simple things like a custom operating system installation, rdns entries, things like these. Whilst with OVH I would wait anywhere from 12-24 hours sometimes longer for these tickets to be addressed with Hivelocity every ticket has been answered within 10 minutes, usually within about 2-3 minutes. This is above and beyond my expectations, but it is really great to see a provider which has the work force behind it to deliver great customer service.

I do not expect all tickets to be answered in such a timely manner, but it is amazing to see. Thanks to this I have had some gleaming thanks from my customer base who are much happier with the level of service so far.

I have always had the opinion and belief that in a competitive industry such as the hosting industry that anyone can provide reasonably priced services. It is however the difference in service which distinguishes a good company from a bad one.

Whilst I may only be two weeks in to my contract with Hivelocity. I want to give them a 10/10 for everything! Keep up the good work.

This mirrors my experience, I'm not currently a customer, but Hivelocity is excellent. Steve runs a tight ship and they have a gorgeous datacenter.

Thanks for a detailed, positive review. It's become so exhausting reading indescript negative reviews.
    InfoRelay Online Systems, Inc.
    Colocation | Cloud | Data Centers | Bandwidth | Managed Services
    New York / Northern Virginia / Chicago / Dallas / Miami / Los Angeles / San Jose
    www.InfoRelay.com/Services/Data-Centers

Quote Originally Posted by ufhosting_Leon View Post
    Hey, I don't like to be one of these people who only posts stuff when things go wrong, I think a positive post about a company who is doing all the right things is needed. I think the ability for customers to share their opinions in a social manner is really important not only for the hosting industry but for any services based industry.

This post is sort of a continuation of my previous topic about OVH (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1338262) but is about my re-experience with Hivelocity.

So I had many issues with OVH, see previous topic, and although their prices were cheap I couldn't possibly provide the level of service my customers deserved due to the lack of support I was receiving. Having previously been with Hivelocity I was pleased be given a nice offer by them which tempted me back.

Since moving back with Hivelocity I have had to raise several support tickets, just simple things like a custom operating system installation, rdns entries, things like these. Whilst with OVH I would wait anywhere from 12-24 hours sometimes longer for these tickets to be addressed with Hivelocity every ticket has been answered within 10 minutes, usually within about 2-3 minutes. This is above and beyond my expectations, but it is really great to see a provider which has the work force behind it to deliver great customer service.

I do not expect all tickets to be answered in such a timely manner, but it is amazing to see. Thanks to this I have had some gleaming thanks from my customer base who are much happier with the level of service so far.

I have always had the opinion and belief that in a competitive industry such as the hosting industry that anyone can provide reasonably priced services. It is however the difference in service which distinguishes a good company from a bad one.

Whilst I may only be two weeks in to my contract with Hivelocity. I want to give them a 10/10 for everything! Keep up the good work.
    I am so happy to hear your return has been a success. Please keep the community posted as time goes on. I am confident your experience will continue to be excellent.
    Steve Eschweiler - Hivelocity.net - Since 2002
    The Bare Metal Cloud Co.
    Instantly Deploy Dedicated Servers in 30 Data Centers on 4 Continents
    24/7/365 World Class Phone, Chat and Ticket Technical Support

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSpears View Post
    This mirrors my experience, I'm not currently a customer, but Hivelocity is excellent. Steve runs a tight ship and they have a gorgeous datacenter.
    Thanks for that Mike. You should see it now that the new NOC is complete.
    Steve Eschweiler - Hivelocity.net - Since 2002
    The Bare Metal Cloud Co.
    Instantly Deploy Dedicated Servers in 30 Data Centers on 4 Continents
    24/7/365 World Class Phone, Chat and Ticket Technical Support