How to get original article at a low cost ?

Hi guys. Can anyone tell me how to get original article at a low cost?
      0 Not allowed!

What type of article?

The cheapest way to get an original article would be to write one yourself. Or you could look in the marketing offers forum for companies offering article writing services.
      0 Not allowed!

What ..... Just hire cheap writer for write up.... LOL
      0 Not allowed!

There are tons of quality writers you can get in thecontentauthority and iwriter website. You can get good quality writers at affordable prices. Check it out!
      0 Not allowed!

Another way to acquire an original article that seems to be popular now is to take an article from a website and use some sort of rewriting (spinning) software to get an original article.

Ethics and common sense should signal to you not to use this method but that does not seem to stop people.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by IT Tech View Post
    Another way to acquire an original article that seems to be popular now is to take an article from a website and use some sort of rewriting (spinning) software to get an original article.

Ethics and common sense should signal to you not to use this method but that does not seem to stop people.
    Yeah dats the cheapest way to write article but plz dont try to do this its a black hat and treated as a spam by google.
      0 Not allowed!

If originality is your concern, I think you can write it yourself. Or you can look for freelances who can write unique articles at low cost.

But let me tell you this, good quality most often comes with a right price. But like I said, if your only concern is uniqueness, then you might want to consider my advise.
      0 Not allowed!

If you want the unique article at cheap rate then you should write the articles by yourself. And if you hire someone to write the article then it may be some costly. Because for the quality content the writer must give some to write the article and for that they may charge more than your expectation.
      0 Not allowed!

There are many places where you can get professional article writing service, try to search in Google (also find some feedbacks about exact service you are interested in).
      0 Not allowed!

10. Write your own article related to your website topic an submit. It's good for your website ranking in search engine.
      0 Not allowed!

You need to provide which type article you want ? Also you can hire lot of unique article write from freelancing company with 100% gurrenty.
      0 Not allowed!

I think you should try out fiverr($5), but before buying gig check out writers review and also do personal messaging with author about your content requirement.
      0 Not allowed!

I would agree that the cheapest way to get original content is to write the content yourself. What article you want isn't as important to finding low cost articles. The real problem is finding writers who are cheap, but still provide high quality, well written content. Most American writers require more money because the cost of living in America is higher. The best option right now is to find writers from South Africa. The cost of living is significantly cheaper there, and you can find native English speaking people with college degrees who will write for you at extremely affordable rates. Regardless of where you find a writer, the biggest problem is going to be in finding a quality writer who can create quality content that is valuable to your readers.
      0 Not allowed!

There are tons of content writing services. I'd recommend you to contact their sales rep and ask for any current promotions. Good luck!
      0 Not allowed!

There are people that write content for a living, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding someone on Google.

Try "content writer" or something like that!
      0 Not allowed!