Looking for colocation in PhoenixNap Ashburn

I'm looking to rent out 2U in the PhoenixNap ashburn facility to start and possibly up to 10U in the future. I would have to ship the server down there as I'm a few states away. Fiber out from my server (10G is preferred however less will do depending on cost savings). Please let me know if any of you guys have something available. Thanks.

10Gbps going to a single server is typically a unique case. Do you have an idea how much of the 10Gbps you're looking to commit to? And do you have a budget in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by jsax33 View Post
    I'm looking to rent out 2U in the PhoenixNap ashburn facility to start and possibly up to 10U in the future. I would have to ship the server down there as I'm a few states away. Fiber out from my server (10G is preferred however less will do depending on cost savings). Please let me know if any of you guys have something available. Thanks.
    Hi there- I wasn't sure if you were posing that question directly to us (Phoenix NAP), or if you were looking for feedback from others. If I can be of assistance, feel free to shoot me an email directly.

Thanks,
    SingleHop | Chicago - New York - Phoenix - Amsterdam | People Empowered by Automation
    TJ Waldorf | VP, Inside Sales & Marketing | @tj_waldorf | twaldorf @ singlehop.com | poweredby.ai

Chris,

The fiber card in the machine is the following,

SOLARFLARE DUAL PORT 10GBE SFP+ APP (SFA6902F-A5-2MEM)

While I'm sure I won't being using much bandwidth I will want very low latency, what do you suggest I should do? I'm a novice at the hardware/deployment side of things.

why not work with PhoenixNap directly?
    http://www.QuoteColo.com - colocation, dedicated and cloud quotes

Quote Originally Posted by quotecolo View Post
    why not work with PhoenixNap directly?
    PhoenixNap does not provide single-unit colocation.

I believe the OP is looking for someone who has some empty space on a half rack or full rack..

Regards,
    Dylan

Does it have to be in that specific facility or will others in that region work for you?

Quote Originally Posted by dylanbryanross View Post
    PhoenixNap does not provide single-unit colocation.

I believe the OP is looking for someone who has some empty space on a half rack or full rack..

Regards,
    Dylan
    Yes that's exactly what I'm looking for.