The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.1.7
This version has some new features and some minor bug fixes.
A complete list of changes:
1) All New File Manager
With eXtplorer as the default file manager, managing files/directory on the server is simplified to an extent.
Note : For upgrades from the lower version of Webuzo, the password to the New FileManager will be emailed over to the email address. Alternately, follow this guide to change the password to the File Manager
2) Set the system app as the default service to be used while it’s installation, for system applications like multiple php, NGINX, Apache, Lighty.
3) Use MariaDB or Percona as a MySQL alternative, a new arena to database management.
Note : MariaDB/Percona or MySQL cannot be used together. All other database services mentioned above will be completely uninstalled while one is active.
4) Added a new theme “Modern” which is very flexible and can blend with the user’s taste. This theme is currently in Beta stage and will be released as the default stable theme by end January 2014. You can choose the theme from Softaculous Admin panel -> Settings and choose the theme as “Modern”. Click here for guide.
5) The new theme “Modern” loads 2X faster.
6) Added an option for sorting domains alphabetically under the “Choose Domain” dropdown on the script install form. This setting can be changed from Webuzo Enduser panel -> Edit Settings page.
7) Added space requirement check while upgrading an installation.
8) Bug Fix : Login Logs listed were not as per the default timezone on the server. This is fixed now.
9) Bug Fix : Few language strings were loaded as per the language defined by the admin and did not consider the language set by the enduser. This is fixed now.
10) Bug Fix : On removing a system app of the “Web Server” category, an alternative websever was set as the default server to be used. This is fixed now.
11) Bug Fix : While Cloning an installation, Webuzo was unable to replace the database settings in the config file of the cloned installation if the file was not writeable. This is fixed now.
Added New System Applications
1) MariaDB is a drop-in replacement for MySQL.
Webuzo MariaDB Package in the Webuzo System Apps Library.
2) Percona is free open source solution, Percona Server is a MySQL alternative which offers breakthrough performance, scalability, features, and instrumentation. Self-tuning algorithms and support for extremely high-performance hardware make it the clear choice for organizations that demand excellent performance and reliability from their MySQL database server.
Webuzo Percona Package in the Webuzo System Apps Library.
System Applications Updated
1) PHP 5.3.28 is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
2) PHP 5.4.24 is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
3) PHP 5.5.8 is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
Hope you enjoy this version of Webuzo !!!
WEBUZO - Single User Control Panel for your VPS/Cloud/Server (CentOS/Ubuntu)
Install NGINX, Apache, MySQL, LAMP, LEMP, PHP, Java and 310+ popular scripts by a CLICK
Email Server, Database Management, Domain Management, FTP Management, CSF, CRON