EZPZ End-User-Support Good, Bad, or Ugly?

As an EZPZ reseller, I am considering using their End-User-Support system to service my customers.

EZPZ has had bad press recently - largely due, I gather to 'rapid growth' of its business, and lack of technicians to match the demand, and out-dated hardware.

Nevertheless, EZPZ is quite-rightly a popular host here and EZPZ are currently re-structuring to provide a better infrastructure.

Please can folk share their experiences with their End-User-Support system:

1. Do you rate the End-User Support service as Bad, OK, Good, or Excellent?

2. What about the speed of Ticket Answers of End-User-Support? Have EZPZ become impossibly slow? or will you continue to use this system, perhaps because you hope it will improve.

Perhaps Dan, if you are about, you could also comment

Please only comment if you are using the EZPZ End-User-Support system they provide resellers own customers.
    Last edited by Organo; 01-22-2014 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Organo View Post
    As an EZPZ reseller, I am considering using their End-User-Support system to service my customers.

EZPZ has had bad press recently - largely due, I gather to 'rapid growth' of its business, and lack of technicians to match the demand, and out-dated hardware.

Nevertheless, EZPZ is quite-rightly a popular host here and EZPZ are currently re-structuring to provide a better infrastructure.

Please can folk share their experiences with their End-User-Support system:

1. Do you rate the End-User Support service as Bad, OK, Good, or Excellent?

2. What about the speed of Ticket Answers of End-User-Support? Have EZPZ become impossibly slow? or will you continue to use this system, perhaps because you hope it will improve.

Perhaps Dan, if you are about, you could also comment

Please only comment if you are using the EZPZ End-User-Support system they provide resellers own customers.
    It is impossibly slow, practically nonexistent. The only way to get an answer out of them is to ask them through their main desk to look at an EUS ticket (even then, they'll refuse sometimes if they're really busy). In the meantime, I've moved my business elsewhere, but apparently they are developing a new end user support system.

I second this thread. I am currently in the process of picking a new reseller host. I love the EZPZ plans/features the major draw for me was the End-User support, however recent posts on here are starting to worry me ALOT. To the point where I am beginning to look for alternatives. Its extremely important for us reseller, that their end-user support is good enough. It is out reputation on the line, not theres.

Thanks
    Ross

Quote Originally Posted by Pressure Hosting View Post
    I second this thread. I am currently in the process of picking a new reseller host. I love the EZPZ plans/features the major draw for me was the End-User support, however recent posts on here are starting to worry me ALOT. To the point where I am beginning to look for alternatives. Its extremely important for us reseller, that their end-user support is good enough. It is out reputation on the line, not theres.

Thanks
    Ross
    Go for InnoHosting. They take end user support seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by AcclaimedHost Alan View Post
    I love the sound of InnoHosting but 20GB of web storage, just isn't enough for me!

Thanks
    Ross

Most providers who offer EUS is usually offered on a "best effort" basis. You're better off outsourcing your helpdesk support needs to a 3rd party management service provider.

I love the sound of InnoHosting but 20GB of web storage, just isn't enough for me!

Thanks
    Ross
    Yeah, their plans are a little outdated. You should still contact Rameen, he can probably work something out for you.

ThePrimeHost is another good option for end-user support, response times are good (the same as opening a ticket directly with TPH). At least that was the case a couple years ago.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

Yeah, their plans are a little outdated. You should still contact Rameen, he can probably work something out for you.
    Is that there representative on WHT?

Is that there representative on WHT?
    Yes indeed. Or just email him, it is rameen[@]innohosting.com

Please: I am NOT seeking recommendations of hosts.

Only post if you have something meaningful to say about EZPZ' End-User-Support.

If you are in doubt - read my OP. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneZSolutions View Post
    Most providers who offer EUS is usually offered on a "best effort" basis. You're better off outsourcing your helpdesk support needs to a 3rd party management service provider.
    Why are you posting Off-Topic

Please don't highjack threads

I honestly wouldn't go with ezpz even if it was free right now, they need to get their stuff together first. The end user support is non-existent.

Some better options would be InnoHosting and GreenValueHost.
    ⚫⚪⚫⚪ Running your web hosting business has never been easier - Hostistic.com
    ⚫⚪⚫⚪ More Details coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Organo View Post
    Please: I am NOT seeking recommendations of hosts.

Only post if you have something meaningful to say about EZPZ' End-User-Support.

If you are in doubt - read my OP. Thank you.
    Hi,

I suggest you go back and read the thread. I did in fact post something meaningful that answered your question. Then Pressure Hosting commented, "I am currently in the process of picking a new reseller host." I provided a recommendation to InnoHosting based on that line.

Please don't attack me; I'm trying to provide feedback and help to whoever asks.

Alan

Don't forget turnkey internet also has EUS. I think although they limit their clients to 100 tickets answered for EUS only. Their plans look very healthy to and they have a wonderful promotion going on giving you extra resources and a huge discount on your final monthly invoice for life.

I think EZPZ end user support is non-existent.

Don't get me wrong, EZPZ is the best host I've used to date, and I love hosting with them.

However, I think I have had 6-7 support tickets, and EZPZ hasn't answered any of them I don't think. In fact, the only time they were even aware that I had an out-standing ticket(average 6 hours), was because I open a ticket with them telling them I have an outstanding ticket. There are time that I am working, and can't get to the ticket or I'm unaware.

Today, I had a client support ticket that was open for over two days with no reply from EZPZ. I also noticed that they logged in to view the ticket about 2 hours ago, but still made no reply. So I know they viewed it, but chose not to answer it. I went ahead and took care of it.

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt though, because they admit they aren't perfect. They also have a set of new year priorities for 2014, and the first on the list is to improve end-user support from the ground up. I know this will take time, so we'll see how well EUS is working 6 months from now.

I know this post sounds negative, but EZPZ really is a great host. The only thing that's bad about them is there EUS, but like I tell everyone. Free EUS is better than no EUS. EZPZ is one of the few hosts that even provide it, and only host that I know of looking to improve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarcell View Post

Don't get me wrong, EZPZ is the best host I've used to date, and I love hosting with them.

However, I think I have had 6-7 support tickets, and EZPZ hasn't answered any of them I don't think. In fact, the only time they were even aware that I had an out-standing ticket(average 6 hours), was because I open a ticket with them telling them I have an outstanding ticket. There are time that I am working, and can't get to the ticket or I'm unaware.

Today, I had a client support ticket that was open for over two days with no reply from EZPZ. I also noticed that they logged in to view the ticket about 2 hours ago, but still made no reply. So I know they viewed it, but chose not to answer it. I went ahead and took care of it.

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt though, because they admit they aren't perfect. They also have a set of new year priorities for 2014, and the first on the list is to improve end-user support from the ground up. I know this will take time, so we'll see how well EUS is working 6 months from now.

I know this post sounds negative, but EZPZ really is a great host. The only thing that's bad about them is there EUS, but like I tell everyone. Free EUS is better than no EUS. EZPZ is one of the few hosts that even provide it, and only host that I know of looking to improve it.
    Actually, your post is NOT negative, it is honest

I too feel that EZPZ accept that they need to make major changes, and Dan is quite open about this at WHT.

Nevertheless, this thread is about opinions of the EZPZ Resellers 'End-User-Support' system. I don't agree with your assertion that "Free EUS is better than no EUS"
    Whether paid or provided free, it has to work. The repercussions otherwise, could be very damaging for the EZPZ Reseller!

Judging by what has been written thus far, the readership appears to have a dim view of it. I think that - since none have come forward to suggest to the contrary - the system isn't fit for purpose.

@OP, have you ever used the system yourself? Or were you just considering it?

Hi,

I suggest you go back and read the thread. I did in fact post something meaningful that answered your question. Then Pressure Hosting commented, "I am currently in the process of picking a new reseller host." I provided a recommendation to InnoHosting based on that line.

Please don't attack me; I'm trying to provide feedback and help to whoever asks.

Alan
    The OP wasn't attacking you. Why didn't you suggest to those you offered advice to, to open their own thread, rather that steering folk away from the topic in hand?

As far as I can read of the thread, Post only if you are using EZPZ Resellers END-User-Support.

It does not request you to divert to another host as you have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarcell View Post

Thanks for your honesty. I want to know, good or bad.

Yes, I have also heard rumblings along the grape-vine that Dan and Jamie are getting to grips with End-User-Support for resellers.
    I can't wait to see whether or not the new system, when it comes, is worth the wait!

Quote Originally Posted by LuxuryServers View Post
    Don't forget turnkey internet also has EUS. I think although they limit their clients to 100 tickets answered for EUS only. Their plans look very healthy to and they have a wonderful promotion going on giving you extra resources and a huge discount on your final monthly invoice for life.
    I am NOT looking for recommendations for other web hosts.

Please keep your posts on topic