Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1

    Arrow Can I trust Eleven2 and is their service good?

    I recently came across Eleven2 and their company seemed good. I purchased an R-100 server to start off with and just the first couple days were a mess.

    After they straightened the account out, the whole service is down today. I've been on the phone waiting for support for 20 minutes and their online support is no where to be seen.

    It appears my FTP account has been wiped plus CPanel & WHM are down.

    I'm kind of shocked, I was hoping their support to be around par of MediaTemple.

    Is it just a bad week for Eleven2? I have a high volume of customers that need to be allocated this week and they've wasted a couple days for me already.

    Thanks,
    Thomas T.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    WebHostingTalk
    Posts
    16,952
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudreseller View Post
    It appears my FTP account has been wiped plus CPanel & WHM are down.
    What do you mean by wiped? As in all your files were deleted? Is it a problem with Eleven2 or your account was hacked?
    Specially 4 You
    .
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    490
    I'm sure Eleven2 will reply to this thread shortly.

    Do you know if you were hacked, or just that your files are gone? I assume that, because you talked about your FTP account being wiped.

    Hope they get you fixed up quick. Let us know what happens.
    HostClearly.com
    HostClearly Web Hosting
    #WeAreYourBussinessPartner
    Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting since 2010!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,178
    I received an email from Eleven2 the other day warning about outdated WHMCS files. Basically it said people had been hacked through them and then all of the systems got terminated etc...

    Did you use whmcs?
    Sapatana.eu ILoveBilling
    120Gbps DDoS Protection on Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, XEN Windows and Linux VPS, Domains, SSL Certificates
    PayPal | BitPay (BitCoin) | UK Bank Transfer | International Bank Transfer

  5. #5
    You are not alone, another thread already talking about this
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1341301

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    5,054
    Sounds and looks like they've been hacked in some way I've seen multiple threads all on this topic about files missing what not. Let's see what e2 has to say hopefully they have everything under control and possibly some back ups of valuable data.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudreseller View Post
    I recently came across Eleven2 and their company seemed good. I purchased an R-100 server to start off with and just the first couple days were a mess.

    After they straightened the account out, the whole service is down today. I've been on the phone waiting for support for 20 minutes and their online support is no where to be seen.

    It appears my FTP account has been wiped plus CPanel & WHM are down.

    I'm kind of shocked, I was hoping their support to be around par of MediaTemple.

    Is it just a bad week for Eleven2? I have a high volume of customers that need to be allocated this week and they've wasted a couple days for me already.

    Thanks,
    Thomas T.
    Eleven2 is bad for me, I have 2 months with them and am looking for another provider. , downs pages, very very slow, impossible to load the pages, all angry customers.

    I'm desperate, now I have to migrate again.

    Thanks

  8. #8
    Yes same issue is with me. The server is down now.
    I have just new reseller with e2 and migrated all account from old reseller just because they provide huge space and overselling allowed. I regret now my clients are angry now. I was never looking for cheap but looking for big space.
    I dont know what to do know.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LocalHost
    Posts
    1,303
    Quote Originally Posted by spacetech View Post
    Yes same issue is with me. The server is down now.
    I have just new reseller with e2 and migrated all account from old reseller just because they provide huge space and overselling allowed. I regret now my clients are angry now. I was never looking for cheap but looking for big space.
    I dont know what to do know.
    I am sure E2 must be working in this regard and your server will be UP soon.
    Have you tried contacting them via support ticket??
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    LopHost.com - Web Hosting Tutorials

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by YagHost-Ravi View Post
    I am sure E2 must be working in this regard and your server will be UP soon.
    Have you tried contacting them via support ticket??
    Yes, always use the support service, their support is good and fast, but there are always problems. Been solved, but the next day back problems.
    Anyway I do not want to speak ill, I speak from my experience and I'm already looking for another relleser.

    Thanks
    Carlos

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Oneida, NY
    Posts
    2,842
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudreseller View Post
    It appears my FTP account has been wiped plus CPanel & WHM are down.
    We recently emailed all our resellers related to outdated WHMCS installations. If you are running an outdated WHMCS, it is very likely that someone got into your WHMCS (through insecurities in that software, not our servers) and wiped your data. You would need to open a ticket with our team to look into backups, and upgrade your WHMCS to prevent this happening again. As always, our customers need to stay on top of keeping their 3rd party scripts up to date.

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos_mm View Post
    Eleven2 is bad for me, I have 2 months with them and am looking for another provider. , downs pages, very very slow, impossible to load the pages, all angry customers.

    I'm desperate, now I have to migrate again.

    Thanks
    Please PM me your Ticket #s, I will take a look into this for you.
    Nick Hudson - Prevail Host LLC - http://www.prevail.host/
    Premium Quality cPanel Hosting Services - CloudLinux, LiteSpeed & SSD
    WHMControl - Secure Your Server Logins & Automate Password Changes

  12. #12
    You're right, same things happening to me, I'm thinking on moving to another hosting.. they were good but now tons of downtimes (some of them of more than 1h), slow services and it seems like when one of their team takeover a ticket they don't read the whole ticket just the last reply.. and I have to repeat everything again and waste more time.
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos_mm View Post
    Yes, always use the support service, their support is good and fast, but there are always problems. Been solved, but the next day back problems.
    Anyway I do not want to speak ill, I speak from my experience and I'm already looking for another relleser.

    Thanks
    Carlos

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by DesFire View Post
    You're right, same things happening to me, I'm thinking on moving to another hosting.. they were good but now tons of downtimes (some of them of more than 1h), slow services and it seems like when one of their team takeover a ticket they don't read the whole ticket just the last reply.. and I have to repeat everything again and waste more time.
    Yes, downtime every days, today 2 downstimes, of 50 and another 30 minutes. insupportable.

    Service: HTTP
    URL: http://82.14x.xx.129
    Name: 82.14x.xx.129
    Group Name: Default
    Date/Time: 1-25-2014 13:37:09 (GMT + 1)
    Additional Information: HTTP response code: 200, IP 82.14x.xx.129
    Downtime: 30 minute(s)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudreseller View Post
    I recently came across Eleven2 and their company seemed good. I purchased an R-100 server to start off with and just the first couple days were a mess.

    After they straightened the account out, the whole service is down today. I've been on the phone waiting for support for 20 minutes and their online support is no where to be seen.

    It appears my FTP account has been wiped plus CPanel & WHM are down.

    I'm kind of shocked, I was hoping their support to be around par of MediaTemple.

    Is it just a bad week for Eleven2? I have a high volume of customers that need to be allocated this week and they've wasted a couple days for me already.

    Thanks,
    Thomas T.
    I WOULD have wholeheartedly recommended Eleven2, but have had problems for TWO days now. First clients couldn't access webmail; today, no one can access ANY of their sites! It's like Eleven2 just bailed. The "updates" for information aren't even being updated. This is the worst, biggest nightmare I've even seen at Eleven2 and I've been there for years. They used to have good support. Don't know what happened, but it's awful right now.

  15. #15
    Agree! I hope they to change in the next week or I'll move all my sites to other hosting! Do you guys have any alternative?
    Quote Originally Posted by Roscolo View Post
    I WOULD have wholeheartedly recommended Eleven2, but have had problems for TWO days now. First clients couldn't access webmail; today, no one can access ANY of their sites! It's like Eleven2 just bailed. The "updates" for information aren't even being updated. This is the worst, biggest nightmare I've even seen at Eleven2 and I've been there for years. They used to have good support. Don't know what happened, but it's awful right now.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    696
    Quote Originally Posted by DesFire View Post
    Agree! I hope they to change in the next week or I'll move all my sites to other hosting! Do you guys have any alternative?
    For reseller accounts, you can go to any other cPanel host. I'd personally recommend InnoHosting. EZPZ Hosting is also good.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    33
    I would advise anyone with eleven2.com or thinking about eleven2.com to do yourself a favor and get a different reseller or hosting provider.

    You will have nothing but problems and downtime. That has been my experience after 5 months of aggravations caused by downtime, poor support, multiple moves to other servers, etc.

  18. #18
    I've had eleven2 for over a year, and I had run into a few issues in the past. However, they have always been very quick to resolve them.

    Lately I have been getting nothing but slow load times, and time outs. I have had my service down three times for up to an hour in the past 24 hours.

    I think it is time to look for a new host.

  19. #19
    Same.. they were so good.. but now..
    Quote Originally Posted by needanerd View Post
    I've had eleven2 for over a year, and I had run into a few issues in the past. However, they have always been very quick to resolve them.

    Lately I have been getting nothing but slow load times, and time outs. I have had my service down three times for up to an hour in the past 24 hours.

    I think it is time to look for a new host.

Similar Threads

  1. Eleven2.com vs ezpzhosting.co.uk - Bad a Good - Never again
    By thegiftsquad in forum Reseller Hosting
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 04:32 AM
  2. Tired of crappy service? Switch to a host you can trust!
    By xxkylexx in forum Shared Hosting Offers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 08:24 PM
  3. Tired of crappy service? Switch to a host you can trust!
    By xxkylexx in forum Shared Hosting Offers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 11:09 AM
  4. Tired of crappy service? Switch to a host you can trust!
    By xxkylexx in forum Shared Hosting Offers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 03:40 PM
  5. ElectroPopMedia - Servers Built To Last - Service You Can Trust!
    By bodhisattva in forum Dedicated Hosting Offers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 02:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •