Looking for webhosting provider for CPU hungry websites and that allows >250 email/hr

Hi

I am looking for a webhosting company that allows for a CPU hungry website / more than the usual 250 emails per hour / and where I can host many sites at anyone time.

Note:

1- I am on hosting plan where i have been suspended because my websites use more than their 20% CPU usage. I use about 30%. They just suspended me without any notice.

2- I cannot send more than 6 emails a mn and if I reply to an email that has 20 names on the cc bar, then I get suspended. I need another solution than this.

3- Sometimes I need to send a large amount of emails. I have more that 6000 subscribers. So if I have to send 250 emails an hour, I will just spend my wholelife clicking on the sending button.

Any suggestions solving all of the above issues would be great.

Thanks so much.

Go with vps provider

Have you ever considered a solution like www.mandrillapp.com for your outgoing mail?
    Warpline Hosting: LiteSpeed Powered SSD Web Hosting, Reseller hosting, VPS Hosting
    Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, Payza, and PayPal accepted.

I have used aweber, but the problem is that i need to use the company brand in the email. In the current aweber etc email type, you cannot set up your company brand and this is what I have been give as a must.

So looking for a webhosting company that can do supply this on top of the other things.

you probably spamming all the time, if you was on shared hosting, exim is slow.
    As you are sending too much mails, mails of users on the same server are going to be on queue. That's why they suspended you.

You need a private server or better.
    Last edited by Emohost; 01-21-2014 at 11:18 AM. Reason: typo

MailChimp is used by most big sites for its mailing campaigns nowadays. It's just not worth the hassle of dealing with spam blacklists, throughput limits, and the design of the emails yourself when such excellent dedicated services exist. And of course it can be completely branded and use your company's addresses.

If you absolutely must dispatch the emails yourself, you need a VPS or a dedicated server as then your emails and CPU usage shouldn't affect anyone else. As long as you don't get flagged by Spamhaus or something (which will cause any provider to immediately cut you off due to the risk to their IP space) you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by akdaniel View Post
    I have used aweber, but the problem is that i need to use the company brand in the email. In the current aweber etc email type, you cannot set up your company brand and this is what I have been give as a must.

So looking for a webhosting company that can do supply this on top of the other things.
    Mandrill allows you to send email with your own domain and if you setup SPF and DKIM Mandrill's name is hidden from the viewer unless they specifically look for it. And if you need to send over 250 messages per hour, most shared hosts don't want to host you since that's a very, very large amount of email. A VPS would cover both the CPU usage and remove any hard limits on how much email you can send, but you run the risk that providers will block your IP address, which is not unlikely considering the volume of email you send. And most VPS providers don't appreciate blacklisted IPs either.

you should go with a vps provider

If you are using those resources it is time to move to a vps or dedicated server

Your provider seems to be a bit strict to me. if i was you i would look for a vps server.
    Stop, Think and then React. Not React, Stop and then Think