RackGeek Pretty Much Saved My Sanity

I can't even begin to tell you the issues I was having with hosting. I know we all have our horror stories. But this was bad. I was over-paying, my server was timing out constantly, no support...

I'd just get blown off and left to struggle and figure it out on my own.

As a mom and someone that also works full time, I really don't have time to "figure out" server issues for my blog. Nor do I have a huge budget.

I can tell you -- I feel like I must've had a guardian angel - because a friend told me about Brandon @ RackGeek and it's absolutely changed the course of my site and saved my sanity.

I don't normally go to forums and write stuff like this.... but I know there has to be other people out there like me -- that are just beside themselves and don't know what to do. You feel stuck and begin to think mediocre is just "the way it is". It's not.

There are people out there that do what they say they will, and still believe in being professional. And that really KNOW what they are doing and don't rob you blind with outrageous fees.

I just wanted to share this with you -- in case this story sounds like your situation.

I could not be happier with Brandon @ RackGeek --- he's been a pleasure to work with.

New York City
    Thanks for sharing your experience with the community and letting the people who are in need of a reliable solution about this service.

From time to time you'll find the right company's you need to be connected with in order to have your website running top notch. As for a person who has a blog for their side thing and still maintains a house and works a full time job it can be very hard to dedicate anytime to server monitoring or administration it's also very frustrating trying to find things out in Linux command line but once you get to know commands and little things here and there it gets addicting and becomes easy . But there is always those companies who just go the extra extent to meet their clients wants, needs and requirements . Sometimes it's not the company you want it need to thank but it's the staff.

Welcome to WHT by the way and I hope you enjoy your stay there's a lot of useful information on these forums.

Yeah... I can't tell you how awful the last few years of hosting have been for me. And when you're being treated poorly by people you thought you could trust... it hurts even more.

You begin to get so jaded and paranoid you can't move forward. I am so thankful for finding Brandon. And he explains things so that you can maybe understand more and be a little more self-sufficient -- which is nice as well.