Best Location to host...In need of opinions

What is the best location as far as Geographically to host to give members a mostly equal experience?

Here is the demographic.

Myself aka The Owner(American)

70 percent are European(Most of them are in London with a couple scattered through Ireland, Russia, Belgium, The Netherlands and Scotland)

The other 25 percent are American and/or Canadian

The remaining 5 percent are in Australia/NZ

Currently we are hosted in the US however i often do hear some minor complaints of load/lag times from some Euro members and I am considering a move to Eurovps which is located in Holland I believe.

That should be a good move for the Euros since this is pretty much all in the same continent?

However what about us Americans/Canadians?

I was told that if i moved my site to Europe that could cause a degradation for my Aussie/NZ members as well.

Any help is welcomed.

1.) Continental Europe is good for most Europeans. Great locations include UK, Germany, France and Netherlands.

2.) Yes, US will provide AU/NZ members a better experience. Europe pings to AU is typically higher.

3.) Unfortunately, you're facing the same problem most game servers face: geographic latency. You either have to split your US/AU/NZ and EU players to 2 different servers close to them, or someone has to live with the increased latency - you decide.

3. Well going for an european location is a good start, try western countries, they usually have good routing to US/Canada.
    Also you should look into a CDN if it's a website.
    Hostabulous | cPanel (Linux) & Plesk (Windows) Hosting KVM VPS R1Soft backups | Proudly Canadian
    Cloudflare LiteSpeed Cloudlinux Remote backups Anti-Spam Web App Firewall Canada/US/Germany

I suggest you to hosted in Europe as majority of visitor
    MultipleCloud - Multiple location hosting provider
    200+ worldwide location | different server | different ip owner | best for pbn
    BigfootComputing - Dedicated A/B/C class ip
    100% no bad neighborhood | private name servers

Agree with the above, Europe location would be best for the majority of your visitors, if you host with somewhere decent, you can get pretty good coverage of 100-200ms from the US to a Europe based server as well, Australia will be higher though. My recommendation would be to use a CDN as well to speed things up.
    WebSound - Affordable, Reliable Hosting Solutions
    High performance hosting solutions located in EU, NA and the US
    UK SSD Web Hosting / UK SSD Reseller Hosting / Minecraft Hosting / VPS - www.websound.co.uk

European Server hosting would be an ideal option considering your maximum users i.e 70% are european. CDN is also a good option to consider if you are ready to.
    █ MilesWeb.com - Your Hosting, Our Responsibility!
    cPanel Hosting | Reseller Hosting | WordPress Hosting: SSD Storage & One-click Staging
    VPS Hosting - Managed & Unmanaged KVM & OpenVZ VPS | VPS Reseller
    █ Hosting Servers in [India | UK | US | Romania] - 24/7 Support | Instant Setup | Data Migration

well you can go for European hosting with along cdn support

The best location would be in Europe. If most of your user are in London UK would be a good option.
    Amanah Tech Inc. | Always On.
    100TB Dedicated Servers & 100TB Colocation.
    http://www.amanah.com

What is a CDN and what is the best to choose?

10. Hostabulous | cPanel (Linux) & Plesk (Windows) Hosting KVM VPS R1Soft backups | Proudly Canadian
    Cloudflare LiteSpeed Cloudlinux Remote backups Anti-Spam Web App Firewall Canada/US/Germany

You can host your site in UK, Netherlands or German. Most of your users are from EU. Also these countries have good connections with USA
    ADELINAhost.com - Since 2012. Web Hosting, VPS and Dedicated Servers in more than 10 locations
    Locations: USA, Netherlands, France, Germany, UK, Canada, Czech, Singapore, Japan, Australia, Russia & Ukraine.
    24/7 Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee | Linux and Windows

CloudFlare is pretty popular and for starters it's free.
    LIMENEX WEB HOSTING
    Affordable High Performance Web Hosting in United States & United Kingdom
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers | Cheap SSL Certificates

+1 for the CDN, that should solve (or at least alleviate) the issues for everyone
    █ CanSpace Solutions - www.canspace.ca - Canada's leading domain registrar and web hosting provider
    Premium Canadian Web Hosting and .ca domains. Trusted by Canada's largest corporations
    Affordable Web Hosting | 24/7 Support | CIRA CERTIFIED | Proudly Canadian