Servint: Recommended?

Hi, I've narrowed my search down to three hosts(Either Servint, Knownhost or Eurovps...I know people who are using Knownhost and all are happy but I am curious about Servint and Eurovps). I've done research and I am continuing to do so but had a question

How good is Servint? Does anyone know of them and is a good move for a new customer? I am looking for quality support from my company.

I've not used Servint, though WebHostingTalk is not shy of reviews for them:

Overall, all those providers seem like quality operations and you'll likely be satisfied.
    vpsBoard - An active resource for all things Virtual Private Servers. Tutorials, Guides, Offers and more!
    Come join the conversation! 90,000 posts and growing daily! The fastest growing hosting forum around!

I never tested EuroVPS but I had a very good experience with servint long back. They had the best support I had come across on a managed host, especially I was a total noob back then, they did everything for me. I would certainly recommend Servint.

EuroVPS has good reviews around as well, u may contact both the hosts & check out which meets your requirements.

Here @ WHT
    KnownHost is good. Was with them for a couple of years. Shifted to FutureHosting now. They are equally good.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Castle Discordia
    In my experience, knownhost provides better customer service than servint. Not that servint support is terrible by any means. You'd be good with either of those companies.