Threaded View

Monitor only management

Hi,

I'm looking for a management plan which will cover only the below areas. There's no need of any real server configuration/setup/optimisation etc to be done as we can deal with that ourselves, however needed is 24/7 "emergency support" so that the server is always up and running.

The server will run a fairly standard cPanel setup with CloudLinux.

Server down:
    If the whole server goes down make sure it is rebooted and get in touch with the datacenter if necessary to see why the server is down and what can be done to fix it. I.e. if a disk corruption occurs use kvm to fix etc.

Services down:
    Monitor any services i.e. http, pop3, imap, and make sure actions are taken if these stops working. This include fixing issue's if a mere reboot of the service/server is not enough - if that is that case it could be billed hourly on top of the plan if needed.

Server load high:
    If the server load (i.e more than 8 for a 8 core machine) is high try and see if there's anything that can be done to stabilise the server. I.e. if some user is abusing the server make sure that user is suspended and then notify us if any actions have been taken or if none was able to be taken.

Optional:
    Monthly or so security audits.

Do you guys have any suggestions? I have been looking and chatting around with a few, however none that really seemed to meet these requirements.
    Last edited by AzaraT; 01-20-2014 at 03:19 PM.
    Regards
    Jacob