Job Offers and Requests Forum

Just a thought on how that forum is used, to make it a bit easier to know which threads to look at:

There are two types of posters in this forum.....those *looking* for work, and those *hiring* for work. The majority of the topic titles give no indication as to who is looking for what.

Would it be possible to have people use some kind of designator in the title, so that we can know in a glance what each topic is actually about?

Maybe when we assign extra mods for the requests forum, we could get them to edit the title to make it obvious what is being offered/requested (if they have some spare time).

We could also put a sticky up asking them to describe their offer/request, but it is a well known fact that sticky's are very much overlooked and unread.

Sarcasm noted and unnecessary.....this is the suggestion forum....I merely posted a suggestion....

anon-e-mouse has a good idea You could just make it a rule that you must right LOOKING: or HIRING:

that is just my thought

Add a thread modifier, with a drop down menu that will automatically add the [Request] or [Discussion] to the thread title.

One forum that does this is... Um, am I allowed to post outside forums here? Doesn't say so in the rules but,
    Website, Artwork, Me ~ [ http://cerebrolabs.deviantart.com ]