Recommend me a cheap shared host !

Hi,

I am looking for a cheap shared web hosting say ($10) per year.
    I want to host 2 - 3 websites. I will need website disk about 5gb and unlimited bandwidth. Can anyone Recommend me a good trusted host who can provide the above ?

Thanks.

I think that Certified Hosting is good for small site owners. But given your reasonable budget, you will probably find two dozen other hosts fulfilling your needs.

I am only saying Certified Hosting because I had a good experience with them in the past. I am still hosting with them. DreamHost is another good company.

No decent webhost can provide 5GB Space and "Unlimited" bandwidth for $10 a year. You'd be looking at approx 1GB Diskspace and 10GB - 30GB Banadiwdth depending on the provider and their packages.

I recommend FreshRoastedHosting and CrocWeb, but like stated above they don't have a package which is to your requirements.

If I was in your shoes with your "Unlimited" Bandwidth requirement, and a trusted provider I'd be looking at StableHost but even then you'd be looking at $45.42 USD Annually for 1GB Diskspace and Unlimited Bandwidth.

And I quoted the Unlimited above except their package specs because it's not really Unlimited unless there's nothing in their terms about limits. Be careful who you choose and don't go with a EIG Brand.

I used to love Hostgator and recommend them, however people have come here and started complaining about them when they moved to their new datacenter so I don't really want you going there and coming back. Anyway good luck, but for that I'd say up your budget or remove the unlimited bandwidth limit and maybe lower the diskspace.
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]

You may want to adjust your budget to get anywhere close to what you are looking for, for a start I don't think you really need unlimited bandwidth do you? how much are you using at the moment?

Remember if your paying cheap then expect your website to be up and down like a yoyo.

What you pay is what you get. If your websites or not important for you then try to search little harder and maybe you will find a $10 hosting.

Ok. So i am going to increase my budget. $3/m . Any recommendations now ?
    Server Location Germany.

No one here would recommend multiple web site hosting for $10 / yaar.
    We are all certain such service will not be reliable. I second the opinion above, if your web sites are not important and downtimes and loss of data is acceptable - only then you can go for it.

Check out stablehost, I believe they have a 25% off promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by TekHive View Post
    Check out stablehost, I believe they have a 25% off promotion.
    The problem with stablehost is that they offer only 1GB disk space. I only have 1 option in mind now that is hostwinds. They offer unlimited web hosting & bandwidth & domains at the same price.

What about HostMetro.com at $2.45/mo?
    Your Independent Expert Guide to Website Hosting & Development
    http://www.webhostinghero.com

Quote Originally Posted by StephaneB74 View Post
    What about HostMetro.com at $2.45/mo?
    Just checked they give $2.45/mo hosting if only paid for 3 years.

Sorry about my first reply, I obviously made a mistake and though that the poster was talking about $10/month.

Forget about my recommendations, they are cheap but not that cheap.

Like others said, I don't think that you will find any reliable host with those specs for even $3/month but good luck.
    Last edited by zobe; 01-20-2014 at 06:00 PM.

You'll be able to find a host that offers shared hosting for $10 a year but I doubt it'll be reliable. As in reliable I mean uptime and support . Also unlimited bandwidth for that you have to up your budget maybe 2 or 3x so I say about $25 a year and you can possibly find something a little more reliable.

Also do take note when paying yearly for a service especially hosting and a low price like $10 you must be carful who you choose as a provider because it is possibly you go with someone and halfway throught the billing period say about 7 months in out if 12 what happens if your site / hosting company disappears off the web? Then your out of luck.

Also do not fall for hosts that say they do auto or manual weekly , daily or even monthly back ups always back up your own data and never rely on them even if they really do take back ups. It's always good to have multiple bank up plans for anything in life because just about anything can go wrong at any given time for any given reason.

Take a look on we love servers and crissic.net they have a good offer

Quote Originally Posted by Tuguhost View Post
    Take a look on we love servers and crissic.net they have a good offer
    Looks great. $10 per year only.

So what do you think guys should i go with them ? Any reviews ?

It will be difficult to get a good host at such cheap rates. I would recommend to raise your budget. Do check with the offers section also.
    Hostpaedia - Affordable, Reliable & Secure Web Hosting
    Web Hosting : Host Unlimited Websites, cPanel, Softaculous, Servers in USA and Germany
    Reseller Hosting : cPanel, Softaculous
    VPS Hosting : KVM VPS powered by Virtualizor

Should be able to find something in the offers section if you want stability you will need to increase your budget.
    The Friendly,Personal Service Hosting Company
    Offering Pure SSD Hosting Services, Infrastructure built for Reliability and Speed
    https://www.packet3hosting.com

As the adage goes - you get what you pay for. It may be possible to find a host offering a plan for $10 per year, but I can't imagine they would be offering any real support at that price (and if they are, it's not a sound business model).
    █ CanSpace Solutions - www.canspace.ca - Canada's leading domain registrar and web hosting provider
    Premium Canadian Web Hosting and .ca domains. Trusted by Canada's largest corporations
    Affordable Web Hosting | 24/7 Support | CIRA CERTIFIED | Proudly Canadian