TheSHosting is looking for web developers and individuals to join our affiliate program! You can easily use our banners and links to earn up to $60 for each new account you refer to us. All of our new banners can be found at: .

Payout Levels:
1 - 9 Monthly Sales - $50 Per Sale!
10 - 19 Monthly Sales - $60 Per Sale!
20+ Contact us ([email protected])

Referral Tracking:
There are 2 quick and easy ways to track your referrals.
  • Method 1: You will receive your own unique referral link. Any customer that utilizes this link to place an order will automatically be counted as a referral from you.
  • Method 2: You can create custom coupon codes directly from our affiliate dashboard. Any client that signs up using one of your custom coupon codes will be counted as a referral from you.

This 2 method system ensures that you will never loose a referral!

Q. When will I be paid?
A. All commissions have a 60 day hold period. This hold period is to get past our money back guarantee. After this sale clears that timeframe, you will be paid on the 1st of the next month.

Q. What products are commissions paid on?
A. All Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated hosting packages qualify. Unfortunately, domain name purchases and other add-ons do not.

Q. How are my payments sent?
A. Payments are sent directly to your PayPal account after the hold period. There is no minimum payout amount.

Q. How can I monitor the status of my pending commissions?
A. This can be done in real time from your affiliate dashboard.

Q. Do you have banners and other marketing materials?
A. Yes! Our banners can be found at .

Q. Can I use my own affiliate link to sign up?
A. Clever, but no.

Q. How do I get started?
A. Existing clients, can login to the client area and click on the affiliate tab to get started immediately. Alternatively, send us an email at [email protected] and we can go ahead and activate your affiliate account. If you are not an existing client, but wish to take part in our affiliate program, simply visit to create a new account.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!