Looking for turnkey web hosting reseller service

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a hosting reseller which can be branded (ie my own brand) but requires no management from my end. My current situation is that I have a website with a decent amount of visitors who would be interested in purchasing hosting from me. Most would also be interested in web design and seo services. Although I could just setup a colo or dedicated server from a place like incero (which is a great service btw) and sell hosting packages and manage them through whm I really don't have the time to be able to do this and would rather find a company that can take care of just about everything including customer support/billing... But it would be under my brand and sold through my own website.

Does anyone know of or recommend any services like it.

Thanks

You would need a Server a Management Company for such task. I doubt there is a hosting provider around that will manage their company and your company's day to day operations; customer support, billing, etc...
    Snoork Hosting - Enterprise Servers | DDoS Protected Network
    99.9% Network Uptime | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time | 24/7 Live Chat
    Check Out Our Dedicated Server Specials For Amazing Discounts & Promotions

Take a look for managed hosting.This is the best way to provide reliable hosting and support (of course) to your clients

Anyone have any experience with resellercluster.com or resellerspanel.com or innohosting.com?they say that they would provide white label hosting reseller accounts. Any input?

^^ Have heard some good things about innohosting.com
    Also look at bigscoots.com, they are also very popular when it comes to good service and support.

Quote Originally Posted by ryus View Post
    ^^ Have heard some good things about innohosting.com
    Also look at bigscoots.com, they are also very popular when it comes to good service and support.
    Thanks for the mention my friend!
    BigScoots.com - 98% of Clients Stay With Us Forever
    Offering Fully Managed Shared & Reseller Hosting
    Specializing in Managed WordPress, VPS & Dedicated Hosting
    Opened 2010 & 100% Positively Reviewed Since | 100% Network Uptime

There are only a handful of providers I'm aware of that will handle billing and support. An old fashioned Godaddy reseller account, maybe. You might have an easier time finding a reliable affiliate program.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

Quote Originally Posted by zerackam View Post
    Anyone have any experience with resellercluster.com or resellerspanel.com or innohosting.com?they say that they would provide white label hosting reseller accounts. Any input?
    I ve worked with reseller cluster before. If you put in some time and effort actually, you can make some money. But you have to wait for commission payouts.

Starting small with an actual reseller account may be more profitable.
    █|||RosenHost | Budget friendly EU and US located web Hosting solutions since 2009
    █||| Colorado | Vegas | California | London | Luxembourg |

I just hooked up with resellerspanel and have been quite impressed. Their support has been great as I've been trying to set up my site. It's only been about a week but I would recommend them