Thread: Morocco VPS

Morocco VPS

Anyone know of any hosts in Morocco besides HosToWeb? I'm getting tired of their shenanigans.
    WonderProxy can help your team do localization testing from around the globe. With more than 200 locations there's no excuse for not testing your website.
    The Where's It Up? API can help multiply your monitoring infrastructure. You can request pings, traceroutes, DNS checks, and HTTP checks from all across the WonderProxy network.
      0 Not allowed!

ServerSub.com - Managed and Unmanaged Virtual & Dedicated Server|XenServer Windows & Linux VPS
    - New York City|Miami|Singapore|Hong Kong|UK|Netherlands|Germany|France|Canada​|Lithuania|Dallas
    - VPS and Dedicated Servers in 11 Global location 100% Pure SSD Reseller & Shared Host
    cPanel NOC| Microsoft SPLA| PayPal, Credit Card, Bitcoin, Skrill, Payza, WebMoney, PerfectMoney Accepted!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ServerSub View Post
    You're hilarious.
    WonderProxy can help your team do localization testing from around the globe. With more than 200 locations there's no excuse for not testing your website.
    The Where's It Up? API can help multiply your monitoring infrastructure. You can request pings, traceroutes, DNS checks, and HTTP checks from all across the WonderProxy network.
      0 Not allowed!

oh!god!so sorry! check this http://adk-media.com
    ServerSub.com - Managed and Unmanaged Virtual & Dedicated Server|XenServer Windows & Linux VPS
    - New York City|Miami|Singapore|Hong Kong|UK|Netherlands|Germany|France|Canada​|Lithuania|Dallas
    - VPS and Dedicated Servers in 11 Global location 100% Pure SSD Reseller & Shared Host
    cPanel NOC| Microsoft SPLA| PayPal, Credit Card, Bitcoin, Skrill, Payza, WebMoney, PerfectMoney Accepted!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ServerSub View Post
    oh!god!so sorry! check this http://adk-media.com
    Thanks, but despite what their website says, they actually host out of Montreal.
      0 Not allowed!

Check out exoticvps.com, they have a lot of locations listed.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BigWillyStyle42 View Post
    Anyone know of any hosts in Morocco besides HosToWeb? I'm getting tired of their shenanigans.
    What's wrong with HosToWeb ?
    MADE IN MOROCCO.

HOSTOWEB.COM - First Morocco Data Center - Morocco Based VPS & Dedicated Servers - .MA Domains Registrar
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by htw_Mehdi View Post
    What's wrong with HosToWeb ?
    Hi Mehdi,

1. The clock is always wrong, sometimes by 40 seconds, sometimes by a few hundred. I've asked you to run NTP at least 3 times (this is an OpenVZ node, I can't do it myself). You're the only host I currently deal with that does not have an accurate clock.

2. You've pretty much stopped answering support tickets, I've got one that's still open from January 10th that has no response. That was 24 days ago. TWENTY FOUR DAYS! So most of the time when there's some sort of service interruption, I usually just hope that it fixes itself, because I'm not going to get an answer from you.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

1. We updated NTP several times, and we don't have any other requests from other customers or complaints, but we can still do another update for you.

2. Regarding your ticket "139230", we have announced a network maintenance on our customer area, and updated the status once it was resolved.
    MADE IN MOROCCO.

HOSTOWEB.COM - First Morocco Data Center - Morocco Based VPS & Dedicated Servers - .MA Domains Registrar
      0 Not allowed!