burstnet colo review needed

anyone using them? hows their colocation service?

Anything in particular you'd like to know? I can't really review their remote hands, because I do everything myself, but the network is top-notch. Price is amazing on everything.. space.. bandwidth, etc and the facility in general is awesome.
    Loop Internet
    AS 394868 - Wilkes-Barre, PA
    █ Fiber Internet and Colocation
    99.999% Uptime SLA - 24/7/365 Support

thanks. sorry for not providing more info. i was asking for network, uptime, power, security etc. not support.

Quote Originally Posted by reldegart View Post
    thanks. sorry for not providing more info. i was asking for network, uptime, power, security etc. not support.
    Aside from a minor hickup when they were in the process of migrating everything from Scranton to the new DC in Dunmore, we haven't had any downtime in the past ~5 months. You need an access card to enter both the facility and the datacenter floor. Network latency is good as well. No complaints all-around.
    Loop Internet
    AS 394868 - Wilkes-Barre, PA
    █ Fiber Internet and Colocation
    99.999% Uptime SLA - 24/7/365 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Encrypted View Post
    Aside from a minor hickup when they were in the process of migrating everything from Scranton to the new DC in Dunmore, we haven't had any downtime in the past ~5 months. You need an access card to enter both the facility and the datacenter floor. Network latency is good as well. No complaints all-around.
    Agreed in full. We also had a small hiccup during the DC move. Other than that, in our 18+ months of colocation, we've had exactly two unplanned outages. One was today for about 45 minutes, which now seems to be resolved. The other wasn't BN's fault; some contractor an hour away sliced through a Comcast fiber, which cut access to Comcast customers for a few hours. Not much you can do there.

Service has been great. They treat us like royalty. Latency is good, transfer speeds are good, environment is good. We have a shared gigabit port which unofficially seems to max out around 350 megabits -- pretty impressive for an extra $20 / month!

I wish I could give a more detailed review but the simple fact is that everything just works. I highly recommend them.
    Fresh Roasted Hosting :: High-performance Harrisburg web hosting since 2012!
    "The only thing better than the world's best customer service is never needing them in the first place."
    Shared :: VPS :: Reseller :: Dedicated :: Co-Location :: SSL Certificates

We're also using Burst.net, and I'm actually writing this from a hotel room several blocks from their Scranton, PA facility getting ready to rack my SANs tonight.

We've had a great experience with them so far, and have been collecting some of our scattered pieces from several data centers, and combining them with Burst.net. They've been accommodating, fixed a small hiccup yesterday quickly with our network, and the network has been along the lines of what Fresh Roasted stated in the above response.
    GravityServers.com | Fully Managed Cloud Hosting 100% vmWare | Texas, Los Angeles and Seattle
    SSD RAID10 Hosting | CloudLinux Litespeed MariaDB cPanel | Master Reseller Accounts
    White Glove Managed Servers | CloudFlare Partner | DDoS Protection

Visit us online at GravityServers.com or our Gravity Servers Client Portal

InfoRelay Online Systems, Inc.
    Colocation | Cloud | Data Centers | Bandwidth | Managed Services
    New York / Northern Virginia / Chicago / Dallas / Miami / Los Angeles / San Jose
    www.InfoRelay.com/Services/Data-Centers