Looking for windows Dedicated Server

Hello I am looking Windows Dedicated Server for hosting few domain and used Remote desktop connection ( RDP)

I have an site where get min 5 k to 10k people.So

I think i can use dedicated server for this beside i want to make rdp from this server. So if this possible , Please let me know & suggest few website for buy server

Thanks

What is your monthly budget for the Windows dedicated server?
    █ MilesWeb.com - Your Hosting, Our Responsibility!
    cPanel Hosting | Reseller Hosting | WordPress Hosting: SSD Storage & One-click Staging
    VPS Hosting - Managed & Unmanaged KVM & OpenVZ VPS | VPS Reseller
    █ Hosting Servers in [India | UK | US | Romania] - 24/7 Support | Instant Setup | Data Migration

Do you have any requirements on: Bandwidth? CPU? RAM? HD?
    Amanah Tech Inc. | Always On.
    100TB Dedicated Servers & 100TB Colocation.
    http://www.amanah.com

Quote Originally Posted by hostgatorhost View Post
    Hello I am looking Windows Dedicated Server for hosting few domain and used Remote desktop connection ( RDP)

I have an site where get min 5 k to 10k people.So

I think i can use dedicated server for this beside i want to make rdp from this server. So if this possible , Please let me know & suggest few website for buy server

Thanks
    Just grab a server from someone reliable with a Windows license. 10,000 people a day isn't anything crazy. Make sure it's a single processor, because you get charged per processor. To find hosts, look in the offers section and then use the search feature to look for reviews.
    SiFuQi.net - Affordable Dedicated Servers in Los Angeles, California
    24x7 Support Enterprise Grade Hardware Automated OS Reinstalls
    Check out our reseller program, with a unique two-tiered discount.

dedicated server

Quote Originally Posted by MilesWeb View Post
    What is your monthly budget for the Windows dedicated server?

Hello I dont have budget right now so you can suggest me also there my requirement

CPU / Processor :Quad Core 4 x 2.4Ghz
    (Intel Xeon X3430)

Ram: 4gb ddr3

Bandwidth:20,000gb or few lowest

Network Uplink :100mbps

So please suggest me with cheap rate.

Please include this i need server for seomarts so its fivrr script and its must need to be ..

Requirements - Fiverr Script
    To run Fiverr Script, servers are required to have the following setup:

Apache web server with mod_rewrite enabled.
    MySQL version 4.0+
    GD Library 2+ with freetype support.
    PHP 5.2+ with the following configuration
    safe_mode = off
    open_basedir = (no value)
    output_buffering = on
    register_argc_argv = On
    max_execution_time = 1000 (Recommended or higher)
    session.gc_maxlifetime = 15000 (Recommended or higher)
    upload_max_filesize = 25MB (Recommended or higher)
    post_max_size = 25MB (Recommended or higher)
    register_globals = off
    magic_quotes_gpc = on
    short_open_tag = on
    allow_url_fopen = on
    strict standards off (~E_STRICT)
    Apache MultiViews disabled
    Ability to run a cron job once per hour
    Ability to run PHP from the command line (CLI) with exec()
    Ability to execute background processes with exec("binary > /dev/null &")

So Please reply me fastly

You'd need to have a budget of at least $150/month. 20 TB bandwidth are a little bit more than 60 Mbps. Do you have any preference about location and bandwidth provider?
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

Well your speced out a server with old hardware. I'd suggest getting an E3-1230v2/v3, 8GB Ram, 2 x 120GB SSD in Raid-1, Windows Server 2008, and with most servers these days you will get IPMI which gives you KVM control. And with any windows server you should get RDP control as well, KVM is just handy when the server is down/crashed and RDP isn't available as KVM will be. I too would say a server like this would probably cost you around $150 with most providers.
    SolaDrive - Enterprise Managed Solutions
    Specializing in Managed SSD VPS & Dedicated Servers in US & UK
    Rated #1 Provider at Top 20 VPS Providers For Performance
    Visit us at SolaDrive.com

HI

Windows will do the job for you, however from the script requirements you mentioned Linux too would do the job for you which typically would cost you less as your not having to pay for any windows license fee's.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

dedicated server

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHostPro View Post
    HI

Windows will do the job for you, however from the script requirements you mentioned Linux too would do the job for you which typically would cost you less as your not having to pay for any windows license fee's.
    yea i know i can hosted on Linux server but I am looking windows Server cause i want to host few website beside i want to sell rdp there

dedicated server

Quote Originally Posted by SolaDrive - John View Post
    Well your speced out a server with old hardware. I'd suggest getting an E3-1230v2/v3, 8GB Ram, 2 x 120GB SSD in Raid-1, Windows Server 2008, and with most servers these days you will get IPMI which gives you KVM control. And with any windows server you should get RDP control as well, KVM is just handy when the server is down/crashed and RDP isn't available as KVM will be. I too would say a server like this would probably cost you around $150 with most providers.

Bro 150$ monthly is not problem But there i want to host only 5 to 10 website beside i want to use 20 to 50 rdp with different ip and user name, so Could you tell me how many user i can create there with different ip's ?

Please note that i don't want to share 1 ip' for all additional ip, cause my all client will be use for addmefast so must be needed seperet and fresh ip

Quote Originally Posted by hostgatorhost View Post
    Bro 150$ monthly is not problem But there i want to host only 5 to 10 website beside i want to use 20 to 50 rdp with different ip and user name, so Could you tell me how many user i can create there with different ip's ?

Please note that i don't want to share 1 ip' for all additional ip, cause my all client will be use for addmefast so must be needed seperet and fresh ip
    The traffic of the websites ? This is critical question before you buy a server

dedicated server

Quote Originally Posted by Tolis View Post
    The traffic of the websites ? This is critical question before you buy a server
    There on our marketplace ill be work 5 to 10k people so its not possible with my budget or those server ?

The traffic is fine, and we suggest a server that will work for that just fine as well. As for the IP's I am not sure what you mean exactly. If you order like a /28 from a provider which gives you 13 usable dedicated IP's you can have customers/sites using their own dedicated IP and not sharing.
    SolaDrive - Enterprise Managed Solutions
    Specializing in Managed SSD VPS & Dedicated Servers in US & UK
    Rated #1 Provider at Top 20 VPS Providers For Performance
    Visit us at SolaDrive.com

dedicated server

Quote Originally Posted by SolaDrive - John View Post
    The traffic is fine, and we suggest a server that will work for that just fine as well. As for the IP's I am not sure what you mean exactly. If you order like a /28 from a provider which gives you 13 usable dedicated IP's you can have customers/sites using their own dedicated IP and not sharing.

Thank you for suggest with me. I ill contact shortly for server