Looking for Offshore VPS , good feedback and quality?

You know any offshore VPS (allows warez and adult) that have excellent services? I am looking to have unlimited bandwidth or up to 5TB. Any opinions?

What are your requirements as HDD, RAM, CPU etc... and do you have any specific budget or need any specific location?
    LVPSHosting.com|Virtual Private Servers|Dedicated Servers|
    Managed Hosting Solution|24/7/365 Support
    Datacentar and servers location: Holland, Europe

Hi,

What is your budget and hardware requirements? Also what country do you have special interest in?
    ★★★★★
    HostSlim Europe - Premium Managed Hosting Solutions
    Dedicated & Premium Hosting - Premium Network - 800Gbps DDoS Protection Available - OWN AS/NETWORK/EQUIPMENT
    Resell Whitelabel Dedicated Servers - Twitter: @HostSlim - www.HostSlim.eu - Facebook: @HostSlimBV

Quote Originally Posted by LVPSHosting View Post
    What are your requirements as HDD, RAM, CPU etc... and do you have any specific budget or need any specific location?
    Quote Originally Posted by host-slim View Post
    Hi,

What is your budget and hardware requirements? Also what country do you have special interest in?
    Hello i want to have 150GB HDD , 2 or 3GB Ram , unlimited bandwidth or the bandwidth be to 5TB , a place that will be safe and they got serious DMCA notes etc, the price to be logic and not expensive one. Tell me your opinions thanks!

Considering your requirement and the above mentioned specs, I would recommend you to look for a dedicated server. Your monthly budget would give a better idea to all of us and the recommendations would be more appropriate.
    █ MilesWeb.com - Your Hosting, Our Responsibility!
    cPanel Hosting | Reseller Hosting | WordPress Hosting: SSD Storage & One-click Staging
    VPS Hosting - Managed & Unmanaged KVM & OpenVZ VPS | VPS Reseller
    █ Hosting Servers in [India | UK | US | Romania] - 24/7 Support | Instant Setup | Data Migration