Katelyn Kowalsky, Justin, SnakePliskin - beware this crook

At the beginning I would like to ask the moderators - do not delete this topic, 'cause this is to protect the people who are looking for trustworthy web develepers before they fall into the trap of this guy - I have been a victim of really ugly scam.

Actually, I found it difficult to determine with whom I worked (although I have a contract, but this guy, or perhaps a woman I did not know that earlier, she uses various nicknames: Katelyn Kowalsky, Justin, SnakePliskin) however, if you write in Google name Katelyn Kowalsky then you can figure out this is a woman. Moreover, Katelyn Kowalsky is also on contract with address details that's why the logic tells that's a woman. Moreover, I wrote email to Katelyn Kowalsky (of course, I wanted to check first if someone did not steal identity of Ms. Katelyn Kowalsky) and guess what happened - yes, that's was she and she does not feel the obligation to give me back money (as she wrote in her email), as well as to finish the website which she promised me.

On confirmation of my words paste the link to profile on another forum named BHW where Katelyn Kowalsku as SnakePliskin answered on my a job advertisement View Profile: SnakePliskin - Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO (she's account has been banned), believe me that you would not want to fall victim to a similar situation.

They say that anger is a bad counselor - I lost my nerves, money and time. I warn you all before working with this woman.

Since October last year I have only problems with her. Repeated delays, missed deadlines, excuses and nothing more. Oh, sorry - insolent behavior in a situation where the client expresses legitimate concern or annoyance. Imagine a situation where your employee says (about his work): "I dont have time to sit here and talk to you. I don't give a **** if you don't see the updates.". And guess what - it's after 2,5 months from the day of guaranteed deadline by her. We don't talking here about a week or two weeks of delay but 2,5 months.

Meanwhile, I'm losing money for the maintenance of the server (the video / streaming site) - and after nearly 3 months, the situation is as follows:

- The lack of proper validation
    - Poor video player (with errors)
    - General cosmetology
    - lack of membership and all features related with it
    - lack of live video streaming and all features related with it
    - much more

So, that you can better understand me and try to imagine this pathetic situation. She promised me website which include three stages. She took payment from me in advance for all and she didn't finish even stage no 1. I didn't get any refund policy, and she don't want to give me money back for these features which she didn't finish.

A conversation with a crook who let me into this mess looks like this:

(13th October 2013)
    Katelyn Kowalsky: I just re read all of your requirements, all 3 parts
    and the ratio email, then looked at all of your layouts. It would take
    around 10-14 days to complete the project in full.

Me: hmm...are you sure for the period of time...?

Katelyn Kowalsky: Well, I am going to put 8-10 hours per day into
    this. Projects like this take serious focus. I am confident inmy 10-14
    day time frame. If anything 21 days tops.

(1st December 2013)
    "Me: Okay but we set a last deadline on next Saturday, means 7th
    December it's much more time and I think it's REALLY fair solutio,
    it's almost one additional week.

Katelyn Kowalsky: Yes, it's quite fair. I will meet your deadline".

(26th December 2013 - I was really desperate at this point. I wrote to
    this woman that if she will finish within a week only two stages of my
    project then I will allow her save money for all three stages but she
    don't have to finish stage no 3, the most expensive stage.).
    Me: if you make the whole list of fixes in one week include validation
    (!) then I will resign from the whole stage no 3 (means live
    streaming)
    this means you will do in our price only stage 1 and 2, if you agree
    with that then I am waiting 24 hours on your response. I do not want
    to work with you at the 3 stage, because it costs me too much time and
    my nerves

Katelyn Kowalsky:
    I say yes, which is a confirmation that we are on the same page.

(2nd January 2014)
    Me: there are not any other fixes. and if you "don't give a ****" to
    talk with your customers after received payments upfront as well as
    you show your customers updates when the ask you about it after almost
    2 months after prior guarantedd deadline that's fine, we start to
    write about this case to some U.S. newspapers maybe they catch topic
    however, the web forums for sure will give us permission to publish it

Katelyn Kowalsky: I could have easily just left out at any time.You'll
    see some updates later today. But I'm not asking you any more, now I
    am telling you. Do not harass me. This includes threats of court,
    threats of "news reports", or web forums. When I said "don't give a
    ****", it means that I am coding. If you don't see the code yet, oh
    well.

I think that writing about every single thing that was ****ed up, or has not been made, does not make sense and that took up too much space. I just want to protect you guys from loss of your time, money, nerves.
    Och, and please appreciate my help because, really soon I will go to the jail. Yep, as she said me before when I wrote her that I give this case to court as well as I will describe this situation on web forums in web she told me a behaviour like this can be finished in jail. It's really interesting and as I see, Ms Katelyn Kowalsky is extremely insolence person.

Please PM me if you want proof, screenshots and so on. I suppose that woman who cheated me (she did not pay my money back) not even write here, because instead of this she will prefer to catch the next suckers for her ****** services. However, now I am sending to her the link to this thread to give her opportunity to comment this what I wrote here, but
    I don't believe in this that she will write here anything.

I don't believe in this that she will write here anything because, she didn't that on other forums. She does not have civil courage to admit that she screwed up whole job and does not have enough dignity to refund the money that she took for that what she didn't finish. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by John332 View Post
    At the beginning I would like to ask the moderators - do not delete this topic
    Well I have moved this from advertisements.
    Which does not mean it will not be deleted.

Ok, thank you for information. But I don't know why you write that it can be removed, why you want to protect scamers? Maybe we'll wait and see what this woman has to say ? It is in our common interest as a community to protect each other...

Och, and if someone want to ask her about her opinion in this case then you can contact with her here http://www.linkedin.com/pub/katelyn-kowalsky/43/b36/679

But unfortunately, I really don't think so that you get any response from her

* RE:

Moderator BeZazz,

This user is registering on many web design forums bashing this woman's name. I frequently visit most website design forums including this one as a guest. However, I registered to let you know that this user REFUSES to answer any questions about the arrangement he had with this woman. I asked him on another forum to produce a contract, if it were a website or a product they were working on together to link it in the thread, and he does not respond. I reported this post with links to deleted threads. I am very tired of seeing the OP register different names all over the web to bash some woman's name with NO proof except "chat" logs that are obviously edited. I come on here to read about the latest in HTML 5/CSS 3/ My SQL/ and other website development topics.

Quote Originally Posted by GFrost View Post
    However, I registered to let you know that this user REFUSES to answer any questions about the arrangement he had with this woman.
    Who was asking? And what is your interest in the matter?

RE:

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse View Post
    Who was asking? And what is your interest in the matter?
    Other users besides me. Because if someone is actually going around scamming someone, people should know. OP says " Please PM me if you want proof, screenshots and so on." So I asked the OP here. He refused to reply in one other thread I asked in. Then the thread was deleted. It just looks like the OP is hiding something. So I asked for a contract or proof besides copy and pasted text and some womans name.

Oh really ? HELLO KOWALSKY NICE TO SEE YOU HERE Maybe now, when you start begin admin to remove this thread you start to talking ?

However guys, "someone" specially registered here and have 2 posts, strange?

Yep, it's true and I know that this woman Katelyn Kowalsky try to push on admins of many forums where I wrote about her and try to remove threads. However, fortunately many admins don't agree on this. Because why !? In order to allow that users of their forums will be scam by Katelyn Kowalsky? Give me a brake !

However, look guys you don't think that's funny ? Each time I send her links where I create new thread but she does not write anything in this thread. Why ? Think about it, if someone wrongfully accused you, then you react immediately, aren't you ? However, Katelyn Kowalsky sitting quietly and says nothing. For me it's nothing surprise because she has nothing to say. Because what she can say, that she is scammer?

Oh, and you try to told us that agreement in writing form (by email, by Skype) it's not agreement ? And someone can say "I will do for you premium membership, I will do for you Live streaming" and take your money not finished her job ? It is fair, right? Get lost to your scammer friend and try to **** people on other forum not here!

Below I send evidence that Katelyn kowalsky got an email with a link to this thread:

Here you got http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=****559

If you think that we forget about you then you have to be really stupid.

Oh and most important thing - IT'S NOT TRUE THAT USER Gfrost sent me any question on other forum about any contract. That's a lie.

And if you tell the truth okay then - Dear community of Web Hosting Talk. If someone of you want to see many, many proofs then please confirm thath here. I ask about only one voice then I will start sending proof. I have about 90-100 screens from Skype as well as about 20 emails. I can upload it on Rapidshare and put here. But then it will be so bad for Katelyn Kowalsky because all people will know the truth with details. But I ask about one valuable voice not Kowlasky's friend with 2 posts.

RE:

Oh really ? HELLO KOWALSKY NICE TO SEE YOU HERE Maybe now, when you start begin admin to remove this thread you start to talking ?

However guys, "someone" specially registered here and have 2 posts, strange?

Yep, it's true and I know that this woman Katelyn Kowalsky try to push on admins of many forums where I wrote about her and try to remove threads. However, fortunately many admins don't agree on this. Because why !? In order to allow that users of their forums will be scam by Katelyn Kowalsky? Give me a brake !

However, look guys you don't think that's funny ? Each time I send her links where I create new thread but she does not write anything in this thread. Why ? Think about it, if someone wrongfully accused you, then you react immediately, aren't you ? However, Katelyn Kowalsky sitting quietly and says nothing. For me it's nothing surprise because she has nothing to say. Because what she can say, that she is scammer?

Oh, and you try to told us that agreement in writing form (by email, by Skype) it's not agreement ? And someone can say "I will do for you premium membership, I will do for you Live streaming" and take your money not finished her job ? It is fair, right? Get lost to your scammer friend and try to **** people on other forum not here!

Below I send evidence that Katelyn kowalsky got an email with a link to this thread:

Here you got

If you think that we forget about you then you have to be really stupid.
    I found this browsing google actually and I have been here for months as a guest. I wrote in my post that I browse many website design forums. John, why are so belligerent? You accuse me of being this woman, then called me her friend, and then link this thread in your post? I don't understand. If there was an agreement, what was it on, was there a signed contract? If so post it, if there are skype logs can you post screenshots of them all instead of copy and pasting? All I asked for was proof and you blew up on me accusing me of being someone and then their friend? I am reporting you again, this is not how you speak to members on a forum when they ask you questions about your post.

Ok, if you want a proof you will get it. Give me 24 hours to collect it however now you can check this woman here (she is banned)
    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...kepliskin.html

and some of skype logs (after 24 hours I put here link to rapidshare where you will be able to download screens of Skype talk, below one will be one of these screens )

RE:

Ok, if you want a proof you will get it. Give me 24 hours to collect it however now you can check this woman here (she is banned)

and some of skype logs (after 24 hours I put here link to rapidshare where you will be able to download screens of Skype talk, below one will be one of these screens )
    Blackhatworld is known for scammers. If you need 24 hours to provide proof of Skype logs, then you are obviously going to edit them. Do you think we are stupid around here? You sure posted the logs in the original post of this thread fast. Any one with proof would have it immediately at their disposal. I do not think I will respond on this thread again because this is obviously a ruse to make another person look bad with edited skype logs.

Quote Originally Posted by GFrost View Post
    All I asked for was proof and you blew up on me accusing me of being someone and then their friend?
    Why do you need proof?

OP, please use http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=8984170 to send some evidence to the moderating team.

[2013-12-01 18:29:20] Joe: Okay, but we set a last deadline on next Saturday, means 7th December, it's much more time and I think it's REALLY fair solution, it's almost one additional week. If you will meet our agreement, then of course I will give you positive recommendation despite our last argument. If not, then as you know I will ask you for refund. My good advice for you it's to finish it on Friday and start testing it then, because I really want to see finished website (and polished as well) on Saturday and I will not care then about message that some of features not working yest because it's still testing or something like that. Therefore, I am telling you right now, because I really want to avoid the situation like that. If you don't understanding something with the website or with the features then you can let me know about that anytime, I will explain. You can read once again our messages, because about some of deficiencies I wrote even several times. Moreover, i am convienced that this deadline it's really fair, because it's NOT include stage no 3 (live streaming).

[2013-12-01 21:43:18] Justin: Yes, it is quite fair. I will meet your deadline.

[2013-12-07 04:26:12] Joe : one more thing because I don't know if you understood this feature correctly - I hope so - HD videos should be available ONLY in HD cateogry as well as in the button named PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP on the left from CAMS button in the upper right corner of website (those videos should be automatically redirectered) - of course I mentioned about it before, please remember about that. I little worry about it because there are still not finished so many things, when you will open My messages when you are not logged then you will see
    /members//messages similar things happen on the others, when it should redirecting to log in page. Still not works my subscriptions and My favourites as you can see. The name of button "REPORT BAD POST" it's still not changed - should be "Report video as inappropriate".
    Moreover it's still not aligned, polished (check please what happened with the logo on login page).
    I don't know why on the main page (welcome page) there is long, blue horizontal strip...I see it from long time there...
    Anyway, I am still waiting for it please keep on mind to turn of the cams categories and when you will finish testing the website then please remove all of videos as well as black boxes because there will be upload the new content on this website as I mentioned before.

[2013-12-07 20:57:20] Joe : I would like to know about the progress in relation to website because today is Saturday

[0242] Justin: Okay, it's 5pm here in California. Funny you send me an email from a fake lawyer, talking about a full refund.

[0220] Joe: fake lawyer ? sure I can forward him that's his fake

[02:25:32] Joe : but I don't really think so if you know that's company in which he works supports several brands

[02:26:30] Joe: and I really don't think so if you will finish the website within 6-7 hours

[0212] Joe: if you couldn't do that within almost 2 month

[0254] Justin: Yeah, his domain says "page not found", his who is for the domain doesn't sync up with his name. You think after all of that work, that's on your server, you're entitled to a full refund? Elaborate. Please.

[02:38:30] Joe: man, as I have been informed it's doesn't matter how much you work on that as well as howm many part (?) of this website you finished

[02:39:21] Joe: the most important this is that you promised me completly product, finished website

[02:41:19] Joe: and you didn't provide me from 2 months this website, are you serious ? I'm really tired of waiting on it, when you told me that I have to be repeated several times, ask you about it when the next deadline is coming...

[0254] Joe: backing to the website - the really problem is not delay but the fact you even not finished stage no 1 after 2 months (!)

[02:48:54] Joe: or maybe you think that's finished stage no 1 looks like now , then of course I will ask on BHW forum what they think about it because personally

[0337] Joe: and I know that you are working over this website about 2 or sometimes 3 days a week and you are thinking that maybe I will be waiting on it next half year, NO MAN I tell you what I will do tomorrow when I will not see any results as well as refund. Firstly, I will put you on **** List - maybe some other guys have similar problem with you like me at this moment and they may be new evidences for the court

the next thing which I will do that's request to moderator of this forum

I write to the Paypal

And on the end I will familiarize you with my "fake" lawyer as well, who informed me that the evidences in this case speak for themselves and based on it we can claim not only a full refund but also compensation

[0332] Joe: because you took the money and forced me to waiting for this ****ing website almost 2 months without ending up even the first stage of it

[0358] Joe: and that's why you treated me like this, I will not have any qualms in this case

[0342] Joe: and good advice for you - in London is 2:22 am (Sunday) at this moment, it is better for you if you start to stick to my time because it's you screwed up with all of the terms not me

[0331] Joe: and now I stick to my time, not California

[03:37:20] Joe: ok, I see the message when I enter on website, as i understand you made refund ?

[03:41:16] Joe: ok I put you on **** list enough of that

[04:00:34] Justin: If you want to be quiet and recognize, ackowledge, and respect the work i've put into this website then I will take the message down and we'll forget that this ever happened. Otherwise, it will remain.

[0404] Joe: too late I sent message to moderator you have luck because I didn't put you on **** list yet, my proposal is - you take it off and give me deadline to finished it which be able to accept for me and YOU RESPECT THIS DEADLINE AND I RESPECT YOUR WORK or

[0401] Joe: you will lose your image and I will lose my time, it's your choice

[0444] Joe: but you have to make a quickly decision because I asked the moderator to put you on the **** list and I have to write to him that he will not to do that

[0456] Joe: as I said I want to get only my website

[0443] Justin: So do you want me to take the message off or not? HD videos are implemented on the website as of December2nd and I have made ALL changes that you requested that were NOT designated within our original contract.

[0403] Joe: but STOP, please tell me what things were not in our original agreement ?

[0446] Justin: The servers changing at all.

[0457] Joe: stop

[04:16:00] Justin: I had to pause work on your website

[04:16:04] Joe: my turn

[04:16:06] Justin: So you can change servers.

[0456] Joe: you knew why I changed my server, moreover you told me 2 weeks ago and you had then one more week yet (after you told me that) to finish the website before that I changed my server, did you remember? You told me in the middle on week that you would be on track to do that, did you remmebr this ? that's why I specially bought new one server because I really believed in that you would be finish it

[0437] Joe: but unfortunately you didn't that's why you had to wait during to changing server process

[0450] Justin: yes i did and i had to work many extra hours to compensate for your poor lack of initial server choice

[0403] Justin: am i going to be compensated my hours?

[0448] Joe: wait here because I still want talk, and i want explain everything one time, now ok ? but I will fast write to mod to stop

[0451] Joe: give me 3 minutes

[04:20:06] Justin: man you dont have to play roles with me

[04:20:12] Joe: man

[04:20:14] Justin: ill take it off

[04:20:17] Joe: I don't play wit you

[04:20:20] Joe: Big Buddy

[04:20:32] Justin: i upgraded the conversion and honored all your new requests

[04:20:35] Justin: as well as old

[04:20:44] Justin: period.

[04:20:51] Joe: I really wrote to him and sorry but you really pissed me off

[04:20:59] Joe: some minutes ago

[04:21:05] Joe: about 20 minutes ago

[04:25:18] Joe: ok, done

[04:26:06] Joe: man you really pissed me off because I saw this , then I checked paypay because I thought that you resigned and then i didin't found there refund thats why I was really angry

[04:26:41] Joe: now we can continue because I want to explain all thing once and for all, ok ?

[04:29:25] Joe: maybe there are things which make you angry and I can't know it because i am not deweloper

[0406] Joe: and possible that there are some ambiguities that's why we have a conflict now

[0400] Joe: you asked about compensation, how much ?

[04:43:43] Joe: you told me that to not play a role with you, as I said I wrote before to super moderator Big Buddy but I had wrote him once again, that's now is everything fine and that was misunderstanding, now I expec that you take off this from website moreover tell me about what compensation you are talking, means how much

[04:49:19] Joe: and you told that you honored my previous requests but...how ? look, can you show me premium membership ? properly working adding to my favorites as well as subscription ? correct named Report button ? finished stage no 1 ? you know why I am so angry right now ? I expected finished stage no 1 and 2 because as I remember we agreed that one week ago, and believe me that I would not angry if I saw today, although the first stage completed...please give me feedbackl

[04:51:16] Joe: website is still not aligned, I don't know why this blue strip is on welcome page because you didn't find it on any of my layouts...

[0546] Joe: great I told you that I wrote to moderator and then you stop writing as well as you didn't took off this message from website

[16:52:44] Joe: fine, I wrote to paypal, as well as to mod on bhw forum moreover I will put you on **** list, and of course I promise you that we will meet in court, and I will also claim compensation for this message which you put on website and you harming name my domain

Okay Anon-e-mouse I will send it now There will be no doubts in this case I use this link which you show me.

GFrost - your behavior is at least strange, really strange Now I am sure that you are good friend of Katelyn Kowalsky but I don't care I send now screens to moderators

RE:

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse View Post
    Why do you need proof?
    I don't need it, I just asked for it since he is labeling someone a scammer or is it okay to do that without proof now?

[2013-12-01 18:29:20] Joe: Okay, but we set a last deadline on next Saturday, means 7th December, it's much more time and I think it's REALLY fair solution, it's almost one additional week. If you will meet our agreement, then of course I will give you positive recommendation despite our last argument. If not, then as you know I will ask you for refund. My good advice for you it's to finish it on Friday and start testing it then, because I really want to see finished website (and polished as well) on Saturday and I will not care then about message that some of features not working yest because it's still testing or something like that. Therefore, I am telling you right now, because I really want to avoid the situation like that. If you don't understanding something with the website or with the features then you can let me know about that anytime, I will explain. You can read once again our messages, because about some of deficiencies I wrote even several times. Moreover, i am convienced that this deadline it's really fair, because it's NOT include stage no 3 (live streaming).

[2013-12-01 21:43:18] Justin: Yes, it is quite fair. I will meet your deadline.

[2013-12-07 04:26:12] Joe : one more thing because I don't know if you understood this feature correctly - I hope so - HD videos should be available ONLY in HD cateogry as well as in the button named PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP on the left from CAMS button in the upper right corner of website (those videos should be automatically redirectered) - of course I mentioned about it before, please remember about that. I little worry about it because there are still not finished so many things, when you will open My messages when you are not logged then you will see
    /members//messages similar things happen on the others, when it should redirecting to log in page. Still not works my subscriptions and My favourites as you can see. The name of button "REPORT BAD POST" it's still not changed - should be "Report video as inappropriate".
    Moreover it's still not aligned, polished (check please what happened with the logo on login page).
    I don't know why on the main page (welcome page) there is long, blue horizontal strip...I see it from long time there...
    Anyway, I am still waiting for it please keep on mind to turn of the cams categories and when you will finish testing the website then please remove all of videos as well as black boxes because there will be upload the new content on this website as I mentioned before.

[2013-12-07 20:57:20] Joe : I would like to know about the progress in relation to website because today is Saturday

[0242] Justin: Okay, it's 5pm here in California. Funny you send me an email from a fake lawyer, talking about a full refund.

[0220] Joe: fake lawyer ? sure I can forward him that's his fake

[02:25:32] Joe : but I don't really think so if you know that's company in which he works supports several brands

[02:26:30] Joe: and I really don't think so if you will finish the website within 6-7 hours

[0212] Joe: if you couldn't do that within almost 2 month

[0254] Justin: Yeah, his domain says "page not found", his who is for the domain doesn't sync up with his name. You think after all of that work, that's on your server, you're entitled to a full refund? Elaborate. Please.

[02:38:30] Joe: man, as I have been informed it's doesn't matter how much you work on that as well as howm many part (?) of this website you finished

[02:39:21] Joe: the most important this is that you promised me completly product, finished website

[02:41:19] Joe: and you didn't provide me from 2 months this website, are you serious ? I'm really tired of waiting on it, when you told me that I have to be repeated several times, ask you about it when the next deadline is coming...

[0254] Joe: backing to the website - the really problem is not delay but the fact you even not finished stage no 1 after 2 months (!)

[02:48:54] Joe: or maybe you think that's finished stage no 1 looks like now , then of course I will ask on BHW forum what they think about it because personally

[0337] Joe: and I know that you are working over this website about 2 or sometimes 3 days a week and you are thinking that maybe I will be waiting on it next half year, NO MAN I tell you what I will do tomorrow when I will not see any results as well as refund. Firstly, I will put you on **** List - maybe some other guys have similar problem with you like me at this moment and they may be new evidences for the court

the next thing which I will do that's request to moderator of this forum

I write to the Paypal

And on the end I will familiarize you with my "fake" lawyer as well, who informed me that the evidences in this case speak for themselves and based on it we can claim not only a full refund but also compensation

[0332] Joe: because you took the money and forced me to waiting for this ****ing website almost 2 months without ending up even the first stage of it

[0358] Joe: and that's why you treated me like this, I will not have any qualms in this case

[0342] Joe: and good advice for you - in London is 2:22 am (Sunday) at this moment, it is better for you if you start to stick to my time because it's you screwed up with all of the terms not me

[0331] Joe: and now I stick to my time, not California

[03:37:20] Joe: ok, I see the message when I enter on website, as i understand you made refund ?

[03:41:16] Joe: ok I put you on **** list enough of that

[04:00:34] Justin: If you want to be quiet and recognize, ackowledge, and respect the work i've put into this website then I will take the message down and we'll forget that this ever happened. Otherwise, it will remain.

[0404] Joe: too late I sent message to moderator you have luck because I didn't put you on **** list yet, my proposal is - you take it off and give me deadline to finished it which be able to accept for me and YOU RESPECT THIS DEADLINE AND I RESPECT YOUR WORK or

[0401] Joe: you will lose your image and I will lose my time, it's your choice

[0444] Joe: but you have to make a quickly decision because I asked the moderator to put you on the **** list and I have to write to him that he will not to do that

[0456] Joe: as I said I want to get only my website

[0443] Justin: So do you want me to take the message off or not? HD videos are implemented on the website as of December2nd and I have made ALL changes that you requested that were NOT designated within our original contract.

[0403] Joe: but STOP, please tell me what things were not in our original agreement ?

[0446] Justin: The servers changing at all.

[0457] Joe: stop

[04:16:00] Justin: I had to pause work on your website

[04:16:04] Joe: my turn

[04:16:06] Justin: So you can change servers.

[0456] Joe: you knew why I changed my server, moreover you told me 2 weeks ago and you had then one more week yet (after you told me that) to finish the website before that I changed my server, did you remember? You told me in the middle on week that you would be on track to do that, did you remmebr this ? that's why I specially bought new one server because I really believed in that you would be finish it

[0437] Joe: but unfortunately you didn't that's why you had to wait during to changing server process

[0450] Justin: yes i did and i had to work many extra hours to compensate for your poor lack of initial server choice

[0403] Justin: am i going to be compensated my hours?

[0448] Joe: wait here because I still want talk, and i want explain everything one time, now ok ? but I will fast write to mod to stop

[0451] Joe: give me 3 minutes

[04:20:06] Justin: man you dont have to play roles with me

[04:20:12] Joe: man

[04:20:14] Justin: ill take it off

[04:20:17] Joe: I don't play wit you

[04:20:20] Joe: Big Buddy

[04:20:32] Justin: i upgraded the conversion and honored all your new requests

[04:20:35] Justin: as well as old

[04:20:44] Justin: period.

[04:20:51] Joe: I really wrote to him and sorry but you really pissed me off

[04:20:59] Joe: some minutes ago

[04:21:05] Joe: about 20 minutes ago

[04:25:18] Joe: ok, done

[04:26:06] Joe: man you really pissed me off because I saw this , then I checked paypay because I thought that you resigned and then i didin't found there refund thats why I was really angry

[04:26:41] Joe: now we can continue because I want to explain all thing once and for all, ok ?

[04:29:25] Joe: maybe there are things which make you angry and I can't know it because i am not deweloper

[0406] Joe: and possible that there are some ambiguities that's why we have a conflict now

[0400] Joe: you asked about compensation, how much ?

[04:43:43] Joe: you told me that to not play a role with you, as I said I wrote before to super moderator Big Buddy but I had wrote him once again, that's now is everything fine and that was misunderstanding, now I expec that you take off this from website moreover tell me about what compensation you are talking, means how much

[04:49:19] Joe: and you told that you honored my previous requests but...how ? look, can you show me premium membership ? properly working adding to my favorites as well as subscription ? correct named Report button ? finished stage no 1 ? you know why I am so angry right now ? I expected finished stage no 1 and 2 because as I remember we agreed that one week ago, and believe me that I would not angry if I saw today, although the first stage completed...please give me feedbackl

[04:51:16] Joe: website is still not aligned, I don't know why this blue strip is on welcome page because you didn't find it on any of my layouts...

[0546] Joe: great I told you that I wrote to moderator and then you stop writing as well as you didn't took off this message from website

[16:52:44] Joe: fine, I wrote to paypal, as well as to mod on bhw forum moreover I will put you on **** list, and of course I promise you that we will meet in court, and I will also claim compensation for this message which you put on website and you harming name my domain
    Those COULD be edited. I wouldn't know. You still seem quite belligerent. I have no interest in this thread anymore since I am being accused of something as well as my questions questioned? I am sorry, massa, I won't ask anymore questions, massa.

if you have questions - above correspondence was from the beginning of December 2013. After that this woman promised be 3 different deadlines. She didn't meet any of them, as well as she didn't make any refund, even partial

Because you are so excited I copy past of it here, try to read carefully. Now, I don't care what you are think about this case now I am sending screens from Skype to moderators then for sure they never delete this thread.

I am wonder that how you get the idea that it can be edit, and why I would be such a desperate to do that ? Are you serious ? Are you thinking that I have better thing to do than writing for charity about scammers? Give me a break, lol

RE:

Because you are so excited I copy past of it here, try to read carefully. Now, I don't care what you are think about this case now I am sending screens from Skype to moderators then for sure they never delete this thread.

I am wonder that how you get the idea that it can be edit, and why I would be such a desperate to do that ? Are you serious ? Are you thinking that I have better thing to do than writing for charity about scammers? Give me a break, lol
    Try to read this very carefully. I don't care about you or this person or anything to do with it. I do care about scamming. So I asked you questions and was accused of being this person, then this persons friend. Do you know how funny it is to watch how angry you are getting just by me asking normal questions. For anyone to even take this thread as serious is dry comedy at best. It is very obvious what you are trying to do. I won't respond anymore because it will just perpetuate any further accusations you may have for me. For reference though, you seem to be a little bit off. Have a nice evening.