Advanced WHMCS Integrations

Does anyone know anyone that does Advanced WHMCS Integrations? I need more doing than just the header and footer changes but only have a budget of $50 - $100 to complete the work and the companies I have asked either only do basic header and footer integrations or have quoted $200+

You could email these guys http://whmcsintegration.ca/, have used them in the past and service has been great. I'm sure if you email them what your looking for they would be able to help.

Did contact them and can't remember the price but know it was over my budget.

Integration.ca

Did an alright job of mine but they have pathetic support, the only way to get them to respond is by posting on their facebook page.

We used whmcsintegration.ca, job was okay (as in average), but we worked many hours to 100% match our theme.

If you are good with html/css you can get it done by them (on the cheap), and complete the job yourself.
    Hostabulous 🔗 cPanel (Cloudlinux) & Plesk (Windows DC 2016) Hosting 🔗 R1Soft CDP backups
    No Gimmicks 🍁 Proudly Canadian

Quote Originally Posted by PantherWebHost View Post
    Did an alright job of mine but they have pathetic support, the only way to get them to respond is by posting on their facebook page.
    excuse me? You post a ticket and then jump to facebook 10 minutes later. Sorry if i don't reply in a matter of minutes. Sometimes when you post at 7am its possible i am sleeping. (your ticket was replied to in 3 hours)

I do not have people answering tickets 24/7. Its not really feasible in my business as it would be with a hosting company.

And besides that what you keep asking me is not really a 'support' question but trying to get me to redo parts of your theme for free after you change your design. Yes when you change your site design and want the whmcs theme to match - redoing a header and footer (and changing css) is pretty much a new integration since that is basically what a standard integration is.
    Last edited by WebsiteIntegrations; 01-27-2014 at 10:10 PM.
    Providing WHMCS,ClientExec,Blesta,Wordpress,Forum Integrations And More!
    WebsiteIntegrations.Com - We also offer Design Services and More! - WebsiteIntegrations.Com
    Order Our WHMCS Premium Integration! - WHMCSintegrations.Com