Any experience with EuroVPS shared?!

I hear many good reviews about EuroVPS hosting, but most of them are about VPS.
    But I'm interested how good their Shared Hosting is?
    May be you have some experience to share?

Also, I'm worried what their policy about CPU usage is?

My planned site - 'nothing special', but - it's a Joomla site I'm looking host for - currently around 800 mb big, but will grow to some point with articles mostly and some images, etc...

From my present host I have received a few warnings that 'my CPU usage is often to max' - but actually I can't see it really in Cpanel, but may be it's somewhere in logs....yeah, it's Joomla, so it clearly may use more CPU as some Wordpress, but I absolutely don't like Wordpress...

Do you know the CPU limit of your current hosting provider?

You should check this with them first before you look for another provider as otherwise you may face with the same issue with another provider.
    Aspiration Hosting [US UK SG AU] - Cloud Web Hosting | Managed Cloud Server
    LiteMage / LiteSpeed Cache for Magento, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal & XenForo

Web Development Support Unmetered Bandwidth Aspiration CDN Magento Optimized

Quote Originally Posted by JLHC View Post
    Do you know the CPU limit of your current hosting provider?

You should check this with them first before you look for another provider as otherwise you may face with the same issue with another provider.
    They stated (in support ticket):
    'Your account is hitting the CPU limit. The limit is 1-Core CPU which should be enough for a shared hosting account.'

They say I should 'optimize'...

- But whatever I can optimize or not, the site doesn't become smaller but bigger;
    On the other hand - I doubt I use much - it's a simple site, no big special scripts; users ~200 /day , but should grow....

Quote Originally Posted by zambala View Post
    They stated (in support ticket):
    'Your account is hitting the CPU limit. The limit is 1-Core CPU which should be enough for a shared hosting account.'

They say I should 'optimize'...

- But whatever I can optimize or not, the site doesn't become smaller but bigger;
    On the other hand - I doubt I use much - it's a simple site, no big special scripts; users ~200 /day , but should grow....
    In such a case you will need to check with any prospective hosting providers on their plan's CPU limit if they are not publicly displayed before you commit. You should look for a shared hosting plan with CPU limit that is above 1 Core but do be reminded that the fee may be slightly higher than the typical budget hosting plan.
    Aspiration Hosting [US UK SG AU] - Cloud Web Hosting | Managed Cloud Server
    LiteMage / LiteSpeed Cache for Magento, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal & XenForo

Web Development Support Unmetered Bandwidth Aspiration CDN Magento Optimized

Yep!

When I first used EuroVPS -- almost 8 years ago now! -- I started with shared hosting. Then over the years I moved to VPS, then dedicated. I've got several plans there now. Never left the host, as the support is excellent.

You may have a caching issue, and don't realy need more CPU.

EuroVPS is an expert in Joomla hosting. They've attended conference in the past, as speaker for it. So ask them what you need (they'll suggested VPS for sure, but also see if you can get away with shared for now. I actually saved one of their presentations, since it was put online. Very interesting stuff! (I'm always checking out nifty things that my various hosts do.)

Contact them.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

They're all right. I used their shared SSD plans a month ago and performance was average at best really. Comparatively, a 4 Gandi Simple Hosting plan can execute WordPress pages in half if not a third of the time. Essentially, no better or worse than your typical shared host.